chaplin dog officer
mtosh

Easthampton, MA

#1 May 8, 2013
How does a dog officer in town have 12 dogs at his residence. One of them being a pitbull that was picked up by him , I saw it down the town kennel, and it mysteriously ends up in his posession...hmmm..this clown is shady..us tax payers are giving this turkey a paycheck? Do town records have him registered as a kennel?
peggy

Newington, CT

#2 May 25, 2013
mtosh wrote:
How does a dog officer in town have 12 dogs at his residence. One of them being a pitbull that was picked up by him , I saw it down the town kennel, and it mysteriously ends up in his posession...hmmm..this clown is shady..us tax payers are giving this turkey a paycheck? Do town records have him registered as a kennel?
He is shady...arsonist too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun '16 ladyslipper 156
News Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Apr '16 Kim 9
News UConn housing plan for black men draws fire Apr '16 Spotted Girl 1
News DCF Vs. Parents: Unfair Tactics? -- Courant.com (Jul '07) Apr '16 Sarah C 228
News Gonorrhea treatable in one shot dose (Jul '10) Apr '16 Mavin 7
News Professor analyzes consequences of 'gutted' Vot... Mar '16 Jeremy 2
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Feb '16 Juke Joint Jump 26

Chaplin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chaplin Mortgages