Second Teen Arrested In Connection With Robbery -- Police

State police have arrested a second teen in connection with a gunpoint robbery in Chaplin last year. Full Story
BLD

Hartford, CT

#1 Apr 7, 2008
Isn't it great? These poor unfortunates are now protected by new juvenile laws enacted keeping the court and police agencies from posting their names so as to protect them and keep their lives from being affected by this behavior, should they ever become law abiding. Protected to age 18, even though the Youthful Offender legislation was for this purpose. Besides, why should the citizenry know?

Do you believe this crap. This is where the legislators are spending their efforts. Any wonder we have crime and safety as concerns?
hartfordisadisas ter

Hartford, CT

#2 Apr 7, 2008
Obviously, the CT legislators care a lot more about the criminals' rights than the victims. nI'm sure this punk will make the news again.
Rudy

Wallingford, CT

#3 Apr 7, 2008
REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER - All incumbents OUT.
Danielson

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2008
It's astounding how you right-wing nut-jobs can take a simple story about a convenience store robbery and turn it into a blanket indictment of the entire legislature and every office holder. Yikes! Calm down, maybe get a hobby.
itsme

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2008
An ILLEGAL gun, I presume. I wish the story would indicate if it was a legal or illegal gun so we won't have to listen to the anti gunners whine and moan about taking ALL guns away from people, including LAW ABIDING gun owners.
Kennecticut_Bett er_Yet

Brewster, NY

#6 Apr 7, 2008
itsme wrote:
An ILLEGAL gun, I presume. I wish the story would indicate if it was a legal or illegal gun so we won't have to listen to the anti gunners whine and moan about taking ALL guns away from people, including LAW ABIDING gun owners.
I think you're supposed to be at least 18 for a CCL in CT.

Since: Jun 07

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2008
Danielson wrote:
It's astounding how you right-wing nut-jobs can take a simple story about a convenience store robbery and turn it into a blanket indictment of the entire legislature and every office holder. Yikes! Calm down, maybe get a hobby.
I'm sorry... I should have just said the Democrats in the legislature.
JANE

Troy, NY

#9 Apr 7, 2008
LOTS OF NO CONCIENCE KIDS OUT THERE BE WARE... KILL U FOR NOTHING.. TAKE YOUR CAR
Sir William of Cadiz

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2008
Thank you, KBY for being a voice of reason. You, too, Danielson.

Too many ignorants in this world.

Hey, everybody, your comments speak volumes about society. Mostly (if not entirely) how you effect it.

Out.

Since: Mar 08

Hartford, CT

#11 Apr 8, 2008
You're right, when you can be a gang banger like fitty cents, get shot nine times or whatever and live in a Castle, or be a Mid to High level drug dealer like JZ and marry the likes of Beyoncee, what's the reward for these kids for doing what is right, it seems that more of the rewards go towards those having "No Conscious" as you stated so eloquently.
JANE wrote:
LOTS OF NO CONCIENCE KIDS OUT THERE BE WARE... KILL U FOR NOTHING.. TAKE YOUR CAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Jcurtis 791
Police name man found dead in Chaplin (Feb '12) Sep 7 the real truth 12
Who was W.B Sweeny school's principal? (Jul '09) Sep 5 America2009 5
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Aug 21 Musikologist 20
Debate: Ferguson - Willimantic, CT Aug 21 Tommy Wilson 1
Willimantic Man Arraigned On Manslaughter Charge (Aug '09) Aug 20 awildarios g mom 14
slave Aug 20 erik 1
•••
•••
•••

Chaplin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chaplin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE