Man from eastern Connecticut dies in boating accident in the Housatonic River in Shelton

There are 1 comment on the The Monroe Courier story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Man from eastern Connecticut dies in boating accident in the Housatonic River in Shelton. In it, The Monroe Courier reports that:

Donald A. Bessette of 147 Palmer Road, Chaplin, died when he fell into the water after the boat he was in struck a piling in the river.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Monroe Courier.

Friend

North York, Canada

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I am so sorry to hear about Don as he was such a wonderful, kindhearted person when I met him in Connecticut. This was such a freak accident and he was much too young to die. My condolences are with sent to his family and may Don rest in peace and be a Guardian Angel over his family now. He sure will be missed dearly by all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr 22 KM Philcox 148
Local Politics Do you approve of Susan Johnson as State Repres... Apr 22 Arthur Thibodeau 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Ernie Eldridge as Mayor? Apr 22 Arthur Thibodeau 1
Nice RV Parks Apr 19 traveler 1
G Gmurder (Jun '14) Apr 18 euniquerebel 2
Jasmine Lister Apr 13 deerehunter 1
News DCF Vs. Parents: Unfair Tactics? -- Courant.com (Jul '07) Apr 9 Ally 225
More from around the web

Chaplin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]