Drink Before Court Sends Man To Jail -- Courant.com

A 28-year-old Chaplin man accused of having sex with four different underage girls he had met on the Internet was ordered Thursday to spend the night in jail after a judge discovered that the man had consumed ... Full Story
Bill W

Morris, CT

#1 Aug 31, 2007
this judge is a joke. why is he wasting valuable court time and resources with this nonsense. the breathalyzer showed he was straight. why give this scumbag an extra day of freedom.
talkin

AOL

#2 Aug 31, 2007
bottom's up
Mac

Cromwell, CT

#3 Aug 31, 2007
Bill W wrote:
this judge is a joke. why is he wasting valuable court time and resources with this nonsense. the breathalyzer showed he was straight. why give this scumbag an extra day of freedom.
He didn't give him an extra day of freedom you pinhead, he sent him directly to jail for the night. He will be brought back to court today to continue the proceedings. Please read the article first.
Truth Teller

Glastonbury, CT

#4 Aug 31, 2007
I'd drink too knowing I was going to the bing for messing with kids. He's going in the clink as the lowest of the low and rightfully so. No Vasoline!!!
CT Resident

South Windsor, CT

#5 Aug 31, 2007
Most criminals drink or get high before they go to jail. It's nothing new. Not to many are sent right to prison, unless they are already in states custody,they have a date to turn tehmselves it to start serving.
CT Resident

South Windsor, CT

#7 Aug 31, 2007
For Whom the Rell Tolls wrote:
It takes one to know one. Judge Iamnutti added $7500 to my bail when the bail commissioner recommended $2500, for no reason. On a subsequent date, he ordered me re-arrested when the police report in front of him showed me to have been in police custody at very moment of missing a previous court date.
Iamnutti is married to another judge, the Dishonorable Bernadette (My-Way-Or-The-Highway) Con-way. Bernadette gave me a kangaroo court at New Haven, where seven of my "Constitutional" rights were violated repeatedly, viciously, vindictively, deliberately and maliciously. Together, they are a joke and a charade, a judicial firestorm in Corrupticut, the Unconstitution State. Neither is qualified to clean my toilet, let alone be a "judge." How did they get these jobs? They are both law-breakers themselves, and need a taste of the medicine they both hand out daily.
If the breathylizer test came back negative, as posted above, what is the problem? I went to court drunk too. It helps to ease the pain of having to deal with these total assholes. P.S., Ct. lost, Big Time. S-T-U-P-I-D! "The law is an ass," especially in Ct.
Looks like it's everyone elses fault but your own. What ever you did to face those judges, put you there. The judges can decided what they want no matter who likes it. They are the boss. I don't think they are right all of the time but it's their job to decided. I'm sure being on the end of their decision sucks but stay out of trouble and you won't have to deal witht hem anymore.
dan

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2007
it doesn't make him a bad person
One Voice

Overland Park, KS

#11 Aug 31, 2007
Judge Dredd wrote:
Hey, if the judge wants to have an 'alcohol' free zone in his courtroom, then he better start questioning all the staff, lawyers, marshals, and maybe even himself at the beginning of each session.
First, advise everyone of their constitutional rights and then, as is typical of connecticut judges, advise everyone of HIS (no not God-but he thinks so) own particular rules.
Like, no drinking, spitting, farting, talking, snorting, thinking, sneezing or COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!
This judge is like many other state judges, when they said he was "appointed" he thought they said, "anointed."
He is an a-s-s-h-o-l-e.
Please, the judge did the right thing. Later, this guy could have come back and said he was drunk and that the judge should not have let the proceedings continue.
For Whom the Rell Tolls

West Yarmouth, MA

#12 Aug 31, 2007
CT Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it's everyone elses fault but your own. What ever you did to face those judges, put you there. The judges can decided what they want no matter who likes it. They are the boss. I don't think they are right all of the time but it's their job to decided. I'm sure being on the end of their decision sucks but stay out of trouble and you won't have to deal witht hem anymore.
Thanks for your concern, CT Resident. I WAS targeted for arrest, falsely reported, falsely arrested, falsely incarcerated, and personal property of mine was falsely seized by "rogue" police officers in New Haven. The just-released PERF report, commissioned by the city to investigate short-comings of the police department, justifies the claims and accusations I have been making for over six years.

What makes it worse is that the State, in co-conspiracy with the City, in my cases suborned the perjured testimonies of five civilians and two police officers in misguided attempt to put me away for 94 years. "Suborn" is a good word. Look it up. Four of those civilians and one police officer were Spanish-speaking. One police officer claimed to be the arresting officer when he was NOT. Two witnesses who lied under oath were Spanish-speaking only, their testimonies having to be translated for the court. Did anyone inquire as to whether any of these Spainsh-speaking people were "legal" immigrants? The State put on the perjured testimony of a six-year old boy, which is a dirty trick and devastating to the defendant. Which plays into the recent flap over the appellate-nominee Downey who did in fact make such inquiries in his court.(Downey removed his nomination. I believe his inquiries into the legal status of litigants appearing before him were justifiable, and he may in fact have been eminently qualified for the appellate judgeship.) The State put on a totally manufactured case against me which straight out of Alice-in-Wonderland.

In any case, these matters are now in federal court. It's not over till it's over, and the "wheels of justice turn slowly,"... if at all in Amerika. I hope this puts to rest some of your concerns. Ct. seems to have difficulty solving real crime, and therefore "designates" certain vulnerable people (basically people who cannot afford high-priced attorneys) as criminals in order to fill up all those new prisons built u/Rowland. The State itself thereby unwittingly operates a criminal enterprise. Whether you call it that or not, that is what it is. If there was a little more civilian oversight, and if some of you apathetic citizens would pay a little more attention instead of shouting "Lock 'em up and throw away the key," maybe things would be a little better in the nutty state, a state in denial.
Rich

AOL

#13 Aug 31, 2007
Rell Tolls,

Now that you told us about everyone elses misdeeds,what misdeeds were you falsely accused of?
Just Curious.
Liberal Lou

East Hartford, CT

#14 Aug 31, 2007
I think this 28-year old Chaplin man's rights were violated. The Judge have to give him some kind of notice before just locking him up like that. He should have just warned him not to drink before appearing in Court .

And Mr. "For Whom the Rell Tolls": you've got some issues ...
One Voice

Overland Park, KS

#15 Aug 31, 2007
Liberal Lou wrote:
I think this 28-year old Chaplin man's rights were violated. The Judge have to give him some kind of notice before just locking him up like that. He should have just warned him not to drink before appearing in Court .
And Mr. "For Whom the Rell Tolls": you've got some issues ...
Well, I'm not sure if locking him up was correct - but, if Aaron Whitney had gone out & had another drink and gotten into an accident, everyone would have blamed the judge for having let the guy go.
And, at 28, he should know enough not to have a drink before appearing in court.
For Whom the Rell Tolls

West Yarmouth, MA

#16 Aug 31, 2007
Rich wrote:
Rell Tolls,
Now that you told us about everyone elses misdeeds,what misdeeds were you falsely accused of?
Just Curious.
Rich, I put on a second comment,#12 above, which was apppaaarently rrremoved. I have posted repeatedly about my Ct. situations over the past eight months, u/various handles, even putting down case #'s of my various cases, of which there are quite a few. The courts have a way of taking over your life above and beyond reason (see recent Adam Liptak column, Sidebar, in the N.Y. Times, Aug. 27). The censors may put #12 back up after review, or they may not. We'll see. Right now, my fingers are tired and my Apple is hot.

To answer you question directly: the same exact charges that they hit Michael Vick with,...only more. The difference is, the State did not have one shred of evidence agains me that was NOT "manufactured." Vick should have gone to the mat, the way I did in New Haven. He disappointed me. Good luck, Vick. I hope they suspend the sentence.

Liberal-Breath Lou, thanks for the Heads-Up. And Happy Bill of Rights Day to you too! Pardon me, I lost the key to the liquor cabinet. I gotta take the edge off. This Iamnutti story has got me in a big kerfuffle. I hope I don't get nightmares? I can see his ugly mug right now!

Since: Jul 07

Storrs

#17 Aug 31, 2007
For Whom the Rell Tolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your concern, CT Resident. I WAS targeted for arrest, falsely reported, falsely arrested, falsely incarcerated, and personal property of mine was falsely seized by "rogue" police officers in New Haven. The just-released PERF report, commissioned by the city to investigate short-comings of the police department, justifies the claims and accusations I have been making for over six years.
What makes it worse is that the State, in co-conspiracy with the City, in my cases suborned the perjured testimonies of five civilians and two police officers in misguided attempt to put me away for 94 years. "Suborn" is a good word. Look it up. Four of those civilians and one police officer were Spanish-speaking. One police officer claimed to be the arresting officer when he was NOT. Two witnesses who lied under oath were Spanish-speaking only, their testimonies having to be translated for the court. Did anyone inquire as to whether any of these Spainsh-speaking people were "legal" immigrants? The State put on the perjured testimony of a six-year old boy, which is a dirty trick and devastating to the defendant. Which plays into the recent flap over the appellate-nominee Downey who did in fact make such inquiries in his court.(Downey removed his nomination. I believe his inquiries into the legal status of litigants appearing before him were justifiable, and he may in fact have been eminently qualified for the appellate judgeship.) The State put on a totally manufactured case against me which straight out of Alice-in-Wonderland.
In any case, these matters are now in federal court. It's not over till it's over, and the "wheels of justice turn slowly,"... if at all in Amerika. I hope this puts to rest some of your concerns. Ct. seems to have difficulty solving real crime, and therefore "designates" certain vulnerable people (basically people who cannot afford high-priced attorneys) as criminals in order to fill up all those new prisons built u/Rowland. The State itself thereby unwittingly operates a criminal enterprise. Whether you call it that or not, that is what it is. If there was a little more civilian oversight, and if some of you apathetic citizens would pay a little more attention instead of shouting "Lock 'em up and throw away the key," maybe things would be a little better in the nutty state, a state in denial.
wow, I have heard some "it's everyone else's fault" diatribes before, but this one is truly an award winner!
Realist

United States

#18 Aug 31, 2007
This fecalbag needs some serious SODOMY!!! Deep in his rectal cavity. Guy raped 4 girls.
For Whom the Rell Tolls

West Yarmouth, MA

#19 Aug 31, 2007
ded172 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, I have heard some "it's everyone else's fault" diatribes before, but this one is truly an award winner!
Takes the Cake, eh? Thanx, Ded (Dead?)... It was a nasty job, but Somebody had to do it... Don't mention it... Now take your allergy pills... You've suffered enough.

“Yes, w htfd has a "po" side”

Since: Apr 07

west hartford- the "poor" side

#20 Aug 31, 2007
For Whom the Rell Tolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, my fingers are tired and my Apple is hot.
maybe because it's the end of the week with a long weekend ahead, but that line made me laugh out loud.

“Plainville Citizen”

Since: Aug 07

Plainville

#21 Sep 1, 2007
One Voice wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, the judge did the right thing. Later, this guy could have come back and said he was drunk and that the judge should not have let the proceedings continue.
I agree 100%. The bottom line is the judge is the boss in their courtroom, and they have the right to make this kind of decision. I have worked in the legal field for nearly 30 years, and you don't want to give scum like this the chance to appeal the decision.

Since: Jul 07

Storrs

#22 Sep 2, 2007
For Whom the Rell Tolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes the Cake, eh? Thanx, Ded (Dead?)... It was a nasty job, but Somebody had to do it... Don't mention it... Now take your allergy pills... You've suffered enough.
I really don't know what you are talking about as far as allergy pills, but if you feel that you are being witty and profound then I guess that is all that matters.

Hopefully you can whine and moan to someone who cares (family?), because obviously no one on this forum does.

Since: Jul 07

Storrs

#23 Sep 2, 2007
For Whom the Rell Tolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes the Cake, eh? Thanx, Ded (Dead?)... It was a nasty job, but Somebody had to do it... Don't mention it... Now take your allergy pills... You've suffered enough.
And by the way, I said that your rant was an "award winner" not that it "takes the cake"....Much easier to froth and foam for half hour than it is to comprehend others' one sentence responses, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Disturbed 807
Police name man found dead in Chaplin (Feb '12) Sep 7 the real truth 12
Who was W.B Sweeny school's principal? (Jul '09) Sep 5 America2009 5
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 20
Debate: Ferguson - Willimantic, CT Aug '14 Tommy Wilson 1
Willimantic Man Arraigned On Manslaughter Charge (Aug '09) Aug '14 awildarios g mom 14
slave Aug '14 erik 1
Chaplin Dating
Find my Match

Chaplin Jobs

Chaplin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chaplin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chaplin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]