Medical examiner: Chaplin sex offende...

Medical examiner: Chaplin sex offender's death a suicide

There are 3 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Medical examiner: Chaplin sex offender's death a suicide. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

The medical examiner's office has ruled that a Chaplin man scheduled to be sentenced for sexually assaulting underage girls committed suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

there ya go

Wilmington, DE

#1 Dec 3, 2007
self-discipline? Didn't want to go to jail, pay lawyer, get a boyfriend in jail, and took the law into his own hands...I wonder if he was on painkillers and alcohol himself---big contributor to suicides. SAD. There's help for people.
Michael

Bronx, NY

#2 Dec 3, 2007
He did the honorable thing. He destoryed the lives of countless youngsters, and knowing that he can do nothing to help, aside from dying, he chose wisely.

I'd never suggest suicide, unless you are a child molester or rapist.
Tommy Madarang

Ashburn, VA

#3 Sep 7, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/kjy7rge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DCF Vs. Parents: Unfair Tactics? -- Courant.com (Jul '07) Aug 6 Mel 237
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Aug 4 Norch 168
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Jun '17 Norch 29
News Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) May '17 Anonymous 10
Peters tavern Apr '17 Joyce jalbert 1
News Storrs Man Gets 9-Year Prison Term In Video Sto... (Jun '08) Mar '17 Ohplze 2
News Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Dec '14 William Walker 2

Chaplin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chaplin Mortgages