Lexington County Fire Service, EMS re...

Lexington County Fire Service, EMS respond to Chapin blaze

There are 1 comment on the Lexington County Chronicle story from Apr 8, 2016, titled Lexington County Fire Service, EMS respond to Chapin blaze. In it, Lexington County Chronicle reports that:

Lexington County Fire Service, EMS responds to residential fire in Chapin community Thursday evening County of Lexington emergency personnel responded to a residential structure fire in the Chapin community Thursday evening. Just before 9 p.m., Lexington County 911 dispatched Lexington County Fire Service and EMS to the 100 block of Turkey Ridge Drive in reference to a residential structure fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington County Chronicle.

Anna

Chapin, SC

#1 Apr 9, 2016
I am trying to gather information for my friends and I to donate items to this family. Do you have any information on children's ages, clothes sizes, and parents most needed items. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In rebuke to utilities, S.C. House votes to ext... Apr '18 Solarman 1
How are new kids treated? (Oct '17) Oct '17 StaceyA 1
News Get a dronea s eye view of storm tides batterin... (Sep '17) Sep '17 eye int the sky 1
News Here's how solar power will handle the total ec... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Concave 1
Lake Murray video (Aug '17) Aug '17 wrangler 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Nathan Ballentine as State Re... (Oct '14) Jun '17 watch man 2
Boating accident (May '17) May '17 Dwilstm 1

Chapin Jobs

Personal Finance

Chapin Mortgages