Cash Register Cops in Chapin

Cash Register Cops in Chapin

Posted in the Chapin Forum

Wilmore, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Do the cops in Chapin still pull you over and run up a big bill of tickets? When I lived there in 2003, I was pulled over for speeding and then the cop tried to find as much wrong with me and my car so he could write more tickets.
Chapin Local

Conway, SC

#2 Nov 17, 2009
It's Nov. 2009 and Yupper, the Chapin Cops are out in full force, even at 5am looking for the speeders to put money in the pockets of the town!

Newberry, SC

#3 Dec 7, 2009
Don't even drive on Cola Ave after midnight.

Newberry, SC

#4 Dec 20, 2009
I've also heard from many that the cops are extremely rude and confrontational even when they are cooperating. So don't let them get you wound up, that WANT you to resist...Some people look for an excuse to fight.
Chapin Resident

Lexington, SC

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Nov. 2011, Chapin cops might as well be known as the Keystone Cops. They are rude, steroid users, and out of control. Not sure WHY SLED hasn't got an investigation into what is going on in this town.

Chapin, SC

#6 Aug 4, 2011
Still going strong and they are still all steroided up. Just make one mad, and they go off very quickly. Most of their charges don't stick though. They don't have much to do so they pick on the younger kids. WATCH OUT for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hugh Vann Sales Inc Jul '15 Interested consumer 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Chip Huggins as State Represe... (Oct '14) Oct '14 marilyn coy 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Nathan Ballentine as State Re... (Oct '14) Oct '14 marilyn coy 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Wayne Adams as Administrator? (Oct '14) Oct '14 marilyn coy 1
News 9-year-old taken into protective custody after ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Why 1
News Things to do in the Myrtle Beach area on May 30 (May '14) May '14 Paul Kersey 2
News Lexington County tax plan crafted for wide appeal (May '14) May '14 wilma stamm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapin Mortgages