Review: Lake Murray Pediatric Dental ...

Review: Lake Murray Pediatric Dental - Ralph Warnock DDS

Posted in the Chapin Forum

Kelli H

Maxton, NC

#1 May 12, 2009
I took my 4 year old son to Dr. Warnock for the first time today and I absolutely recommend this dental office. The entire staff was so welcoming and did everything they could to make this a positive experience. The waiting room has great things to keep a child entertained, such as a tv showing Disney movies, a fish tank, and plenty of books, though luckily we didn't even need to wait long. I was very stressed beforehand b/c my son was so apprehensive about going to the dentist, but he absolutely loved it! They made the whole experience fun, they even had cool sunglasses so the light wouldn't bother his eyes. He left with a goody bag with toothpaste, a new brush, some flossers, some stickers, and a surprise toy, along with a certificate to hang on his wall. We can't wait to go back in 6 months to see everyone again!
Lisa B

Columbia, SC

#2 Jan 14, 2010
I love, love, love Dr. R. Warnock. After calling several Columbia dentists and being turned down for an emergency visit for my son, Dr. Warnock's staff not only insisted that I bring him in right away for a consult, but when we got there, they treated him; refusing to allow him to leave in pain. Needless to say, I transferred my other children to him right away. Too bad for the sorry dentist they were seeing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are new kids treated? Oct '17 StaceyA 1
News Get a dronea s eye view of storm tides batterin... (Sep '17) Sep '17 eye int the sky 1
News Here's how solar power will handle the total ec... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Concave 1
Lake Murray video (Aug '17) Aug '17 wrangler 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Nathan Ballentine as State Re... (Oct '14) Jun '17 watch man 2
Boating accident (May '17) May '17 Dwilstm 1
Drunk drivers of Lake Murray (Dec '16) Dec '16 treetop 1

Chapin Jobs

Personal Finance

Chapin Mortgages