Comments
1 - 20 of 50 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mee

Bell Buckle, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

what do you think of the high school as compared to larger cities?
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mee wrote:
what do you think of the high school as compared to larger cities?
My opinion on the middle/high school is not very good! They pick on the middle school kids. The teachers do. Ive heard 6th grade teachers are not very good at all. Once you get on their bad side they are on you allllll year long and try to fail you. The principle is not the nicest person met. Hatefull, and very stand offish! All they care about is giveing detention, ISS, pink slips. They will lie and say a child said or done one thing when they have done another. OH MY! Ive heard from several the same thing!
anonymous

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

my kids are graduated now thank god. this must be the worst county for schools.i can't believe some of them call themselves teachers. it doesn't seem like they are there to help the kids or to teach them anything. they are just collecting a paycheck. does anyone there really care about our children in this community? and the guidance counselor is the most pitiful of all. they should have gotten rid of her along time ago. isn't her job to guide the kids. mine could barely get a straight answer from her about anything concerning classes or college. no wonder there are so many toubled kids in this town.
AngryOldWoman

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 2, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion on the middle/high school is not very good! They pick on the middle school kids. The teachers do. Ive heard 6th grade teachers are not very good at all. Once you get on their bad side they are on you allllll year long and try to fail you. The principle is not the nicest person met. Hatefull, and very stand offish! All they care about is giveing detention, ISS, pink slips. They will lie and say a child said or done one thing when they have done another. OH MY! Ive heard from several the same thing!
Perhaps when you learn better communication grammar and spelling skills, you will be taken more seriously. Your grammar says that you are the opposite of educated.
anonymous

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AngryOldWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps when you learn better communication grammar and spelling skills, you will be taken more seriously. Your grammar says that you are the opposite of educated.
seems fine to me accept for one misspelled word. so what, we are all human. maybe educated was taught at forrest.
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
seems fine to me accept for one misspelled word. so what, we are all human. maybe educated was taught at forrest.
Thanks anonymous. Some people get so uptight! lol.
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

anonymous wrote:
my kids are graduated now thank god. this must be the worst county for schools.i can't believe some of them call themselves teachers. it doesn't seem like they are there to help the kids or to teach them anything. they are just collecting a paycheck. does anyone there really care about our children in this community? and the guidance counselor is the most pitiful of all. they should have gotten rid of her along time ago. isn't her job to guide the kids. mine could barely get a straight answer from her about anything concerning classes or college. no wonder there are so many toubled kids in this town.
You are absolutely right!!!!
AngryOldWoman

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
seems fine to me accept for one misspelled word. so what, we are all human. maybe educated was taught at forrest.
Then you better check verb usage. Perhaps you didn't get an education either. Did you attend Forrest?
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

AngryOldWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you better check verb usage. Perhaps you didn't get an education either. Did you attend Forrest?
Get off that subject you bitter old hag.
AngryOldWoman

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off that subject you bitter old hag.
One resorts to personal insults when there is nothing left for defense of one's position. You lost when you resorted to personal insults. Have a nice day and try not to spread rumors along the way.
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 3, 2009
 
mee wrote:
what do you think of the high school as compared to larger cities?
The last thing I am doing is spreading rumors. What you have done is played out like I am some uneducated idiot when you have no idea who i am, or what I do! Grammer, grammer, grammer. That's where the insults started was from you dear! Now if anyone has anymore input on how the feel about Chapel Hill and not grammer please let me know!
ChapelHillYank

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive heard 6th grade teachers are not very good at all. OH MY! Ive heard from several the same thing!
I've heard that repeating what others say without verification is spreading a rumor. What do you think about repeating what others say?
AngryOldWoman

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 3, 2009
 
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing I am doing is spreading rumors. What you have done is played out like I am some uneducated idiot when you have no idea who i am, or what I do! Grammer, grammer, grammer. That's where the insults started was from you dear! Now if anyone has anymore input on how the feel about Chapel Hill and not grammer please let me know!
No, you have told us that you were educated, but continue to prove that your education was not supeior by your grammer (grammar) and spelling.
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 3, 2009
 
ChapelHillYank wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that repeating what others say without verification is spreading a rumor. What do you think about repeating what others say?
I think that when you have seen it as well that it is confirmed! Plus I don't spread rumors. I tell exactly what I see. Thanks.:-)
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 3, 2009
 
AngryOldWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have told us that you were educated, but continue to prove that your education was not supeior by your grammer (grammar) and spelling.
I'm haveing a great time reading your comments. I'm laughing. Keep it comeing. Your insults are humerous!
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 3, 2009
 
Plus why do you keep going back to what I has mentioned before! Oh well. Lapse in memory I guess.
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FYI: Ever sense Mr. Delk let the High School it has went to crap! Mr. Delk is a nice man. The fact remains that the teachers need to do a little more on helping the ones that truely need extra help. Meaning, not the ones playing around and not doing their work. The ones who actually try hard and just need that extra help!
AngryOldWoman

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm haveing a great time reading your comments. I'm laughing. Keep it comeing. Your insults are humerous!
I'm having (haveing) a great time as well. We can amuse each other.
Educated

Ethridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 3, 2009
 
AngryOldWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having (haveing) a great time as well. We can amuse each other.
Looooooooooooooool! Ever thought I keep on just to amuse you.looooooooooooooool!
AngryOldWoman

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Looooooooooooooool! Ever thought I keep on just to amuse you.looooooooooooooool!
I'm sure you are trying to "save face." You keep burying yourself deeper in bull crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chapel Hill Discussions

Search the Chapel Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pete 140,772
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 12 hr Jack 574
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr WTH 8,944
I have an announcement 21 hr OMGeeeeee 7
Justin pitt Wed Ababab 1
where is wanda sutton (Jul '12) Tue wtf 2
Mark Burns Tue wtf 2
•••
•••
•••
Chapel Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chapel Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chapel Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chapel Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chapel Hill
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••