momof2boys

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Any other parents out there feel school security needs to be addressed in Chapel Hill? I have one child in each school and of course this is a concern to me. There isn't any security at the elementary school, period. Numerous doors leading into the school are left unlocked all day and its not possible to get a good look at whoever is coming in the front entrance because of the kind of glass they have. Someone could easily come in and bypass the office all together. At least at Forrest, they have a clear view of who is entering the school from the front office. I think this issue needs to be addressed immediately. Parents cannot be so arrogant to think that nothing could ever happen in Marshall County because disaster can happen anywhere. I just wonder if anyone else is sharing in my concerns?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Pellegrino (Jun '14) Sun New Era 106
I'm looking for jill Dec 8 Pez 1
News Accused sex offender no longer teaching at Colu... (Jan '14) Dec 6 Sex Offender List 5
Stephanie Dec 5 Richie 1
Looking for Justin Fife & Rachel (Sep '12) Dec 5 Sent u email 3
New LG facility Dec 4 LG Search 4
Shannon gibbs Falen Dec 3 Smg 2

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages