H &S Pharmacy Chapel Hill
anonamous

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Jul 12, 2011
they will ceat you on ur number of pills at lewisburg, when i went bk and told them and i did literally turn around and go bk,,, they said it would have to be addressed by the pharmacist who filled it,, which had conviently aready left. and the script was pain meds. i just had a root canal and it was only 8 pills to begin with. i only got 7. i was told they double counted... well if someone cant count to 8 they dont need to be there and,,, btw, if i was going to cheat somebody it would be for more than on dang pill. but i paid for 8,, i should of gotten 8!
idiots

Spring Hill, TN

#22 Jul 13, 2011
The lewisburg store and the chapel hill store are ran by two different people just so you know. They used to be all in biz together now they are all independently owned.
customer

Chapel Hill, TN

#23 Aug 8, 2011
I was shocked to see someone behind the counter that was not an employee at H&S watching prescriptions being filled and then actually counting the pills.What is wrong with this picture?What happened to the hippa law? I do not want anyone to see what medicine I take.This should not happen at any pharmacy.I wonder how often the hippa law is broken there?It makes me wonder how many people know what medicine I take and anyone that gets medicine filled there.This needs to be stopped.
wtf

Spring Hill, TN

#24 Aug 13, 2011
if thats what you think of the place then stop f'ing going there. You look stupid making allegations when you really do not know what was going on. Maybe it was a filler tech out of uniform. If this concerned you so much why did you not just ask, wouldn't that make more sense. how can you complain about something and then be the idiot that sits there and doesn't take action. People just want to talk shit because they think they know best. Who the hell on here has went to school to be a pharmacists. How many of you f'ing uneducated morons own a biz. Umtil you do keeping your f'ing mouth shut and go somewhere else if you don't have a spine to walk in and voice you concerns. People love to talk about how Chapel Hill is so about gossip and it's because people on here have no pride in where they CHOSE to live. Stop turning on your own f'ing neighbors. YOu people are a prime example of what is wrong with this world today.
EXACTLY

Chapel Hill, TN

#25 Aug 13, 2011
You are exactly right! Well said. I believe the people on here talking sh&t are the people that work there. Probably trying to get the owner in trouble and make their self look good. They need to stop complaining on here and do something about it.
wtf wrote:
if thats what you think of the place then stop f'ing going there. You look stupid making allegations when you really do not know what was going on. Maybe it was a filler tech out of uniform. If this concerned you so much why did you not just ask, wouldn't that make more sense. how can you complain about something and then be the idiot that sits there and doesn't take action. People just want to talk shit because they think they know best. Who the hell on here has went to school to be a pharmacists. How many of you f'ing uneducated morons own a biz. Umtil you do keeping your f'ing mouth shut and go somewhere else if you don't have a spine to walk in and voice you concerns. People love to talk about how Chapel Hill is so about gossip and it's because people on here have no pride in where they CHOSE to live. Stop turning on your own f'ing neighbors. YOu people are a prime example of what is wrong with this world today.

Since: Oct 11

Chapel Hill, TN

#26 Oct 21, 2011
I have been using this pharmacy for 10 yrs. They are wonderful!!! Chis and the staff have been wonderful to me. I have never heard anyone be rude to anyone in there. They know us all!!! every bussiness in this town know us all. I walked out of rex's last week and the bag boy knew my car. I love this town and our Merchants. I will support my Merchants as much as i can. I would hate for any of our merchants to not succeed. I love Chapel hill and its small town ways. I come from a very large city where the merchants dont even recognize you.
tap

Columbia, SC

#27 Oct 27, 2011
Good store.
shocked

Chapel Hill, TN

#28 Sep 27, 2012
I was shocked to witness the way an employee was treated and talked to by Chris.He was unaware there was anyone in the store and the way he talked to her was inapproiate.She should have walked out.Chris do you feel good about the way you talk to an employee or the way you yell and belittle them? Is this why you have had everyone that has worked for you quit but a couple of girls? I am sure you would not talk to a man the same way.Treat your employees with respect and appreciate each of them.Stop the way you humiliate them.
not so shocked

Spring Hill, TN

#29 Sep 28, 2012
You know you sound like an employee just getting on here to vent. You are probably the same one that has posted the same shit on this thread previously. Quit your crying and get a new job.
shocked

Chapel Hill, TN

#30 Sep 28, 2012
Sorry to dissapoint you not so shocked but I am not employed there but I do live in Chapel Hill and I know what has happened in this town over the years.It sounds like you work there and you should take your own advice.Quit crying and get a new job.
not so shocked

Spring Hill, TN

#31 Sep 30, 2012
You are just another nosey busy body. someone who can not mind their one business with no life but to run and post everything you have seen and heard on the internet
well so
#32 Sep 30, 2012
actually since topix has threads to put ur opinion i believe they arent the one trying to start bs. its not nice to talk shit to people bc if they find out who you are they just may kick ur ass. H&S does suck they are all typical chapel hill gossiping people, and they miscount ur meds so they get some!
not so shocked

Spring Hill, TN

#33 Oct 1, 2012
well so wrote:
actually since topix has threads to put ur opinion i believe they arent the one trying to start bs. its not nice to talk shit to people bc if they find out who you are they just may kick ur ass. H&S does suck they are all typical chapel hill gossiping people, and they miscount ur meds so they get some!
wow what kind of drugs are you on? really you are f***ed up if you run home to count your pills to make sure your pharmacist does not steal them. You are a prime example of the kind of people running around this town.
well so
#34 Oct 1, 2012
not so shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
wow what kind of drugs are you on? really you are f***ed up if you run home to count your pills to make sure your pharmacist does not steal them. You are a prime example of the kind of people running around this town.
get ovr your self, when u only get ten u kinda miss 3 that are gone.
not so shocked

Spring Hill, TN

#35 Oct 1, 2012
I call b.s.
lol

United States

#36 Oct 1, 2012
who cares? or you being a bit#$?
AMitchell

Chapel Hill, TN

#37 Nov 17, 2014
I have only lived in Chapel Hill for 4 months and you would think that H&S being a small hometown pharmacy that the customer service would be exceptional....uh NO was I ever wrong!! These are the rudest people!!! They yell all personal info out in front of a room full of other customers and they talk about people like they are not even standing there! NO I WAS NOT GETTING A PAIN MEDICATION FILLED IT WAS BLOOD PRESSURE! However I was treated like that blood pressure med was actually a bottle of narcotics! The only nice employee there was the older lady at the cash register...the rest of them act like they are doing you the favor by filling your scripts and that is a very bad choice on their end due to Walmart pharmacy opening up just a couple doors down very soon! I only use them because of the convenience but will change AS SOON AS WALMART OPENS! My meds are very expensive and apparently the way their noses are stuck up in the air they don't need my money...SO TO ALL WHO THINK H&S is such a wonderful pharmacy either you are family or you have never been out of Chapel Hill!
oh yeah

United States

#38 Nov 20, 2014
Ashley is sexy
american

Columbia, TN

#39 Nov 22, 2014
ashley pig face is the rudest ugly fat girl ive ever seen .. most times when girls look like her they are nice to make up for it ... pretty sure she is retarded .
a- hasbeen

Lewisburg, TN

#40 Dec 17, 2014
I am very disappointed to way Chris treats and talks to Gaynell.She is very good with the customers and you should treat her with respect.I have been a customer there for several years and have witnessed a lot and you could be in a lot of trouble for harassment to an employee from what I have seen.Chris if you are not satisfied with her fire her and hire another young girl.I am proud of Kathy for speaking up to you when you talk to her in a bad way but I have not seen you talk to Ashley like you do Kathy and Gaynell and I wonder why.The red head that works there may not take the way you treat them and the new girl may not either.I feel bad for Kathy and Gaynell and hopefully they will stop taking the way you treat them and Ashley treats Gaynell the way you do.Yes I know you and your employees and I thank them for the great service I have received from them but my business is going elsewhere. A used to be customer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it obvious to anyone Randy Collins is as big... 19 hr TakingOutTheTrash 2
white girl looking for black guy Sun Southern belle2462 5
Jacked up jeep 101st first airborne Aug 19 Littlecardriver 3
Anybody know Chad Fletcher? (Jun '16) Aug 19 Amused 5
Golf courses Aug 18 Mook 1
spring hill to antioch fastest drive time Aug 18 BUFFY123 1
Cross dresser at Lucas elementary Aug 15 YIP do it 30

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance