officer chris speck
u know

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Omg he is such a liar, pos, tries to get with girls he pulls over - except he can't because he's uigly. He thinks he a bad ass but he doesn't realize that gun aint shit. One day someone will catch his out then what?
u know

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2010
Meant him not his, sorry I'm so pissed!
hahahaha

Nolensville, TN

#3 Dec 1, 2010
i know i just fnished court with him...i cant stand him
true

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Yea no shit he tried searching my girl friend
whatever

Calhoun, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2010
I KNOW THIS GUY HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE! WHATS FUNNY IS HEARD YOUR GIRLFRIEND TRIED SEARCHING HIM! TO THE ONE WHO JUST GOT DONE IN COURT WITH HIM YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE HE BEAT YOUR ASS IN THE COURT ROOM! HE DOESNT NEED A GUN TO BE BAD ASS BUT JUST SO YOU ITS A STATE LAW THAT ALL OFF DUTY POLICE OFFICERS CARRY A WEAPON! DONT BE MAD AT THE MAN FOR DOING HIS JOB!
Haha

Tulsa, OK

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Actually he didn't, no one wants to search him , you need new friends
lmao

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2013
whatever wrote:
I KNOW THIS GUY HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE! WHATS FUNNY IS HEARD YOUR GIRLFRIEND TRIED SEARCHING HIM! TO THE ONE WHO JUST GOT DONE IN COURT WITH HIM YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE HE BEAT YOUR ASS IN THE COURT ROOM! HE DOESNT NEED A GUN TO BE BAD ASS BUT JUST SO YOU ITS A STATE LAW THAT ALL OFF DUTY POLICE OFFICERS CARRY A WEAPON! DONT BE MAD AT THE MAN FOR DOING HIS JOB!
you need to do a lil research on what a good cop is he is a pathetic excuse for a Man he thinks that badge makes him (God) and everyone should bow down to him not the first time I've heard of spec well over searching females so people lock up your daughters because there is a creep lurking waiting on his chance to pull them over for running a couple miles over speed limit waiting for the chance to search them as for you whatever call him a friend SN officer that does his job a good cop but then figure out why he is disliked by so many in this town and so many complaints are filed on him
lmao

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2013
By the way I see him on daily bases and you think its funny to try and say that people are mad because he is just doing his job if that was the case there wouldn't be so many on the record complaints
go talk to towns people

Cowpens, SC

#10 Nov 26, 2013
What can I say about officer spec other than agree with lmao I have also heard of more than a few people who say he overly searches young women witnessed first hand his new tactics for pulling people over he honestly thinks he can do as he pleases hear there have been recent complaints but yet he is still here even coming in when he is off all the way from murfreesboro area ask yourself would you go and hangout with your boss. Even on your days off????????
Fed Up

Calhoun, TN

#11 Nov 26, 2013
All talk & no play! Hahaha better keep his hands off my wife!
lol

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
All talk & no play! Hahaha better keep his hands off my wife!
He wouldn't want to touch your wife anyway.
lol

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2013
lmao wrote:
By the way I see him on daily bases and you think its funny to try and say that people are mad because he is just doing his job if that was the case there wouldn't be so many on the record complaints
Everyone is complaining because they got a ticket. He does a job, that's what he's here to do! A JOB! JOB ONLY! NOT MAKE FRIENDS!
Fed Up

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is complaining because they got a ticket. He does a job, that's what he's here to do! A JOB! JOB ONLY! NOT MAKE FRIENDS!
See, that's where you are wrong!
stand up

Cowpens, SC

#15 Dec 30, 2013
I'm gonna say one thing only about him he is no better than Mike Hatten its just girls and women so apparently parents you need to lock up your kids and men lock up your wife's Boone safe in this town now
stand up

Cowpens, SC

#16 Dec 30, 2013
NO ONE
SMH

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Jan 1, 2014
Whoever started this needs to take there right hand ball it up into a fist and continuously punch themself in the face. That is all.
PigsSmell

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2014
Police are public servants. There are here to protect and serve. Speed traps and ticket quotas are police state bs. Worry about real crime! Not pulling over good hard working folks.
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is complaining because they got a ticket. He does a job, that's what he's here to do! A JOB! JOB ONLY! NOT MAKE FRIENDS!
lol

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2014
And it's people like you that deserve to be caught!
Love chapel hill

Mount Gilead, OH

#20 Jan 9, 2014
Quotas are such a myth really and to be honest you speeding you need to be pulled over. More stuff passes through chapel hill. When one of your family member gets hit or a kid walking home from school then you will say why didn't they pull them over. Speed limits are the law abide by them and you have nothing to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7"... big or average? (Feb '14) 7 hr Anonymous 27
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 15 hr Anonymous 6
Where to sell vintage jewlery?? 15 hr Anonymous 4
U.S.Economy grew Just 0.7 % the Lowest in 3 years 15 hr Yeags 3
Life Care EMT 22 hr Billy Jones 2
Elizabeth Thomas family Thu PassinThru__ 18
Breeanna Buddie in jail (Feb '13) Thu Kirk 44

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages