UNC students face charges

UNC students face charges

There are 5 comments on the News Observer story from Feb 4, 2012, titled UNC students face charges. In it, News Observer reports that:

Three UNC-Chapel Hill students with former ties to the athletic department were arrested on cocaine and trespassing charges Friday in Chapel Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

Now

Chapel Hill, NC

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Where were the parents of these student when they were growing up. Parents start doing their job as a parents. We would not have this issues.
lil_mama_26

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2013
I’m replying to the comment from above, stop blaming the parents! The children witch are adults are and should be held for their Own responsibility, its not the parents fault for their children’s actions! Get real! I cant stand people who’s always blaming someone else! ugh

“You mamma and daddy gives you life,
that’s all they do no matter how good or how bad the life was,
its up to you to make something of it.
What you do with that life is up to you “- Tyler Perry
Roy

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Ahh shucks, guy's. They just being teenagers. Nothing wrong with a few smokes and Bud's. I plan on taking these young men fishin and talkin about life. Afterwards we'll drink some coca colers, eat some tater chips and watch a DVD of Ol'Yeller. It's all good folk's.
Angela Curry

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2013
lil_mama_26 wrote:
I’m replying to the comment from above, stop blaming the parents! The children witch are adults are and should be held for their Own responsibility, its not the parents fault for their children’s actions! Get real! I cant stand people who’s always blaming someone else! ugh
“You mamma and daddy gives you life,
that’s all they do no matter how good or how bad the life was,
its up to you to make something of it.
What you do with that life is up to you “- Tyler Perry
Hell yeah!!! I cannot even start to tell you how amused and happy I got over a quote from madea on topix!!!!
BigChuck

Mount Holly, NC

#5 Oct 7, 2013
Bullshit, that's the problem, no one wants to accept responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Jul 22 beachbum 95
Looking to trade or share pics of UNC gals Jul 18 Tar Heel 1
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) Jul 17 Amiga Thug 476
Beware Mike Luchansky (Aug '10) Jul 16 IntheKnow 73
The Best Universities Should Admit the Best Stu... Jul 12 Culture Auditor 1
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Jul 12 american 82
Moving from CA to NC, will I like it? (Oct '08) Jul 9 mja1221 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages