Review: Serenity Child Care Center

Review: Serenity Child Care Center

Posted in the Chapel Hill Forum

Unhappy

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Two bruises in two week. No one can explain why. Protect you children and take them some where else.
Ridiculous

United States

#2 May 29, 2013
Protect, love, respect, adore, cherish your child/children, don't go here. Take heed to your warning don't waist your time and hard earned money. Look elsewhere!!!!
AVOID

Raleigh, NC

#3 May 27, 2014
Frequently only learned about "incidents" from my child on the way home. When questioned the next morning, staff would brush it off. Director's own son targeted & picked on my child, and it took weeks of repeated discussions before she intervened at all. My child would beg not to go to "school". They talk a good talk, but DO NOT send your child here!
Algood

Franklin, NC

#4 Nov 20, 2015
One of my friends just happened to visit this center finds out the age up to 12 years old is false investment.... Hmmm I wonder why.... Also another one of my friends grand child went to this child care and they caught the Director was yelling and being very aggressive with a child... And found out that the Director is disrespectful to her workers.. And she is paying her workers under minimum wage
Confuse

Durham, NC

#5 Nov 20, 2015
Was planning on taking my grandson there after going through the reviews and trying to locate weather she was a three are four star one of my coworkers was like don't waste ur time are money I'm glad I listen taking people money and the children not learning anything not cool
Algood

Durham, NC

#6 Mar 15, 2016
Confuse wrote:
Was planning on taking my grandson there after going through the reviews and trying to locate weather she was a three are four star one of my coworkers was like don't waste ur time are money I'm glad I listen taking people money and the children not learning anything not cool
I don't much fault you... The Director is phoney.... Also find out that the Director is over spending her funds... She doesn't want to pay her staff...what they deserve... I don't have no problem with her staff....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abel Sanchez Jun 18 Honestwomen123 1
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) Jun 13 Ginger 11
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) Jun 7 Star wars 41
News Body found in Brevard yard wearing 'similar' cl... (Dec '07) Jun 5 Quite A Few 50
News New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... (Oct '14) May '16 windowshax 5
Free Community Event May 20th 2016 May '16 MStellaS 1
Living in Cary (Mar '06) Apr '16 Yankee Dave 506
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages