3 sought in shooting death

3 sought in shooting death

There are 6 comments on the News Observer story from Dec 15, 2011, titled 3 sought in shooting death. In it, News Observer reports that:

Drew Christopher Frasure, 41, of 119-A Ashley Forest Drive, was shot in the face and killed around 12:15 a.m. Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

Bumpkinville

Elizabeth City, NC

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Now thats a bad day!
sweet

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Dec 15, 2011
i'm sure his daughter will be thrilled that you've brought this locally.
you have a nice christmas now.
little billy

Four Oaks, NC

#3 Dec 15, 2011
sweet wrote:
i'm sure his daughter will be thrilled that you've brought this locally.
you have a nice christmas now.
Hey i am between 4th and 5th period and im fixing to go into mrs biginbottoms english class and for extra credit if i can explain (youve brought this locally ) means i get to lick mrs biginbottoms thang. hey its extra credit.
sweet

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Dec 15, 2011
no, shit for brains, if you bothered to read.. the shooting took place in chapel hill and his daughter goes to first flight.

so i'm stickin with my original comment. i'm sure his daughter really wants everyone around here talking about it and it's almost christmas.

the only reason anyone posted this was to bring attention to it because of the local girl.

and whatever point you were trying to make is lost on me, as i don't speak dumbass so it made no sense.
Aww

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Dec 16, 2011
Seems to me your pretty fluent in dumbass seeing all that shit your talking. Don't like the story being posted, take it up with the news people that did it.

Now, put down that dick before you choke on it.
little billy

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#6 Dec 17, 2011
sweet wrote:
no, shit for brains, if you bothered to read.. the shooting took place in chapel hill and his daughter goes to first flight.
so i'm stickin with my original comment. i'm sure his daughter really wants everyone around here talking about it and it's almost christmas.
the only reason anyone posted this was to bring attention to it because of the local girl.
and whatever point you were trying to make is lost on me, as i don't speak dumbass so it made no sense.
You do nice sweet n soft tonsils but your high protein diet is affecting you. Lay off the protein shakes or become a spitter instead of a swallower. That said your fagonese confuses me. Bringing it out locally? 1) The police need help. 2) Its news you Peter puffer. 3) at least they kept the drug related info out. Thats what Mrs biginbottom said. My sisters gay coworker said you were a Hummer or you Hummers or something. Whats that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUH BYE Water World Oct 18 Up In Smoke 1
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Oct 18 Sow Exposer 106
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Oct 10 Herman 2
sarah boring (Mar '17) Oct 10 Halporter 4
Sarah boring aka Sarah morgan...aka sarah the s... Oct 10 Halporter 4
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) Oct 10 mikem 25
Cherie Francis is part of Trumps goon squad? (Mar '17) Oct 3 bldg seven 12

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance