Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Chapel Hill Forum

Comments (Page 1,915)

Showing posts 38,281 - 38,300 of49,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Shall we fear terrorists? No, Allen. Fear yourself...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
Where is any good intellectual conversation here. You won't have to worry about sex when the terrorists eliminate all of us. Thank your government for allowing these persons in our country.
Why, its Jeffrey, and he's worried about terrorists.How touching.Look in the mirror, Jeffrey.What do you see? Or, more appropriately, WHO do you see? Are you afraid, Jeffrey? Be afraid, Jeffrey.Be very afraid.....
emlu

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Shall we fear terrorists? No, Allen. Fear yourself...
Sweetie, you need to stop sleeping with rotting decaying corpses. I thought I was enough for your rancid skinny shitzoid ass to handle.

Sweetie, you sure know how to make a name for yourself:

www.digitaljournal.com/article/348882
BADGER

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you need to stop sleeping with rotting decaying corpses. I thought I was enough for your rancid skinny shitzoid ass to handle.
you FIND and read some rather disturbing news. I wonder who is unbalanced.
Huh

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you need to stop sleeping with rotting decaying corpses. I thought I was enough for your rancid skinny shitzoid ass to handle.
What a revelation. Waco1909 AKA Dennis McCauley. What a sick bastard.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Gosh, the little fake posters are up.Gutless little bastards, all courtesy of psycho Allen, the man who thinks he's a woman.......

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF i don't think Charlotte wants their airport run from Raleigh.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Charlotte is understandably quite upset. Charlotte has run the airport since 1937 and made it into the 6th biggest airport in the USA with the lowest per passenger cost in the USA. However, that does not translate into the lowst airfare, since you can fly out of eenvill/Spartenberg a lot cheaper.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF i don't think Charlotte wants their airport run from Raleigh.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Our republikan governor McCorry has ended the NC criminal investigation into his and other republikan's illegal campaign contributions from internet gambling interest by FIRING THE ENTIRE NC ELECTIONS BOARD which started the investigation. He (McCorry) says the firing didn't have anything to do with the investigation and the fact that he worked for the law firm which represented the gambling interests which made the illegal contributions.
I plan to call the US Justice Dept. in Washington DC on Monday and ask them to assign federal investigators to the case which McCorry cannot fire. I encourage others to do the same.
If prison time for taking bribes from gambling interest was good for Jim Black, why would the same not begood enough for republikans?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Charlotte is understandably quite upset. Charlotte has run the airport since 1937 and made it into the 6th biggest airport in the USA with the lowest per passenger cost in the USA. However, that does not translate into the lowst airfare, since you can fly out of eenvill/Spartenberg a lot cheaper.
Here's the part that tsf left out...

"Consultant Bob Hazel, hired by the city, issued a draft report Thursday that said Charlotte Douglas would be best managed by an authority – a finding at odds with Mayor Anthony Foxx and the City Council. But Hazel also criticized the bill in the General Assembly, saying the legislation should give Charlotte a greater share of seats and allow for more time to transition to an authority.

Hazel, however, said the city of Charlotte should not have a majority of authority seats. He said that would jeopardize the authority’s independence."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/04/26/4...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

TSF wrote:
Our republikan governor McCorry has ended the NC criminal investigation into his and other republikan's illegal campaign contributions from internet gambling interest by FIRING THE ENTIRE NC ELECTIONS BOARD which started the investigation. He (McCorry) says the firing didn't have anything to do with the investigation and the fact that he worked for the law firm which represented the gambling interests which made the illegal contributions.
I plan to call the US Justice Dept. in Washington DC on Monday and ask them to assign federal investigators to the case which McCorry cannot fire. I encourage others to do the same.
If prison time for taking bribes from gambling interest was good for Jim Black, why would the same not begood enough for republikans?
I think the governor out ranks you, but have a ball.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

NC is an unusual state.The actions of these"legislators"sh ould be garnering nationwide scrutiny, at the least.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
NC is an unusual state.The actions of these"legislators"sh ould be garnering nationwide scrutiny, at the least.
Y?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Since the republikan party supposedly doesn't believe in redistributing the property of others or intruding into the lives of citizens, its kind of strange that they are seizing the property of the City of Charlotte and have decided that it is best that they run the business that the City of Charlotte has developed and paid for since the 1930 s. Very high on the WTF scale.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the part that tsf left out...
"Consultant Bob Hazel, hired by the city, issued a draft report Thursday that said Charlotte Douglas would be best managed by an authority – a finding at odds with Mayor Anthony Foxx and the City Council. But Hazel also criticized the bill in the General Assembly, saying the legislation should give Charlotte a greater share of seats and allow for more time to transition to an authority.
Hazel, however, said the city of Charlotte should not have a majority of authority seats. He said that would jeopardize the authority’s independence."
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/04/26/4...
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

True. But he doesn't outrank the US Department of Justice
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the governor out ranks you, but have a ball.
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
True. But he doesn't outrank the US Department of Justice
<quoted text>
I agree,but the main issue is will your boner fill my poop shooter while I comfortably masturbate with my Boy George doll in the process of looking at a picture of Erkel and Webster?Just answer the question TSF.
emlu

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Sweetie don't talk out of your mind Sweetie. You don't masturbate looking at Erkel and Webster so stop lying Sweetie. Remember the Liberace poster I gave you Sweetie. That's what satisfies you Sweetie remember. Now clean the poster off from you droplets on Liberace's face. Just scream out Valentino Sweetie.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

The new Bush presidential library has pop up books
and an event//decision interactive which attempts to show the Bush decision making process. For example , type in SAUDI NAIONALS ATTACK NY and the decision is ---INVADE IRAQ

Type in CHECHNIAN BROTHERS ATTACK BOSTON and the decision is ---LAUNCH IMMEDIATE ATTACK ON PUERTO RICO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>True. But he doesn't outrank the US Department of Justice
Good luck with that
Tarzan

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

None of those alleged crooks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,281 - 38,300 of49,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chapel Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chapel Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance