shanna

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2013
An absolute nightmare!! Went in with a pic of Anne Hathaway and came out looking like a prisoner of war!! Tyrone almost shaved my head and in fact in the back he did shave what he called an m...Why??? You could see my scalp!! I think he made a severe miscut and tried to play it off! After four months I was just able to have my first haircut since Tyrone and the hairdresser said it was the worst cut he had ever seen in over thirty years. I think Tyrone should have admitted to his mistake and tried to fix it rather than dancing around and acting like it was fine. This was a SEVERE life changing event that I doubt Tyrone or any family member of his has suffered through...I am not joking people thought all sorts of stuff...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Cooper - Fair and Just Trial? WHO MIGHT B... (May '11) 20 hr Help Me MiMi 1,309
Adopt a family for Christmas (Nov '08) 20 hr Welfare mammy 97
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) Tue HumanSpirit 25
Moving to Durham Jun 21 amy_deng52 2
News Teacher resigns after reading students book abo... Jun 19 Wondering 16
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 14 Durham delivery 1
Can't find you (Aug '14) Jun 12 Kitkat 2
More from around the web

Chapel Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages