15% Get Pregnancy Depression

15% Get Pregnancy Depression

There are 2 comments on the MedicineNet story from Oct 3, 2007, titled 15% Get Pregnancy Depression. In it, MedicineNet reports that:

“About 54% of women [in the study] identified as having postpartum depression had also been identified either before or during pregnancy as being depressed.”

Depression and pregnancy may not seem to go together, but a new study shows that more than one in seven women are depressed in the nine months before pregnancy, during their pregnancy, or in the nine months ... via MedicineNet

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MedicineNet.

ljvclwhva

Camrose, Canada

#2 May 4, 2009
Please Delete that other comment!!!!
Jessy

UK

#3 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No felony charges Nov 15 Snakebit 1
News N Carolina's 2 largest cities poised for big ma... Nov 5 Cath League of Du... 1
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Oct 31 Sow Exposer 109
Landin Gambil Oct 26 xyz 1
BUH BYE Water World Oct 18 Up In Smoke 1
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Oct '17 Herman 2
sarah boring (Mar '17) Oct '17 Halporter 4

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages