Drug problems in Apex
Ginny

Durham, NC

#1 Jul 17, 2007
My elderly parents live in Apex, where there is a lot of drug activity going on. The police presence was evident last Saturday, and it appears arreasts were made. However, their neighbor returned home to find an attempted break-in. How extensive is this problem and what attempts are being made to control it.
noone

Hillsborough, NC

#2 Jul 24, 2007
Welcome to one of the best places to live in the US. Makes me wonder what it's like for those places that don't make it to the top of the list!
icescream

AOL

#3 Jul 25, 2007
noone wrote:
Welcome to one of the best places to live in the US. Makes me wonder what it's like for those places that don't make it to the top of the l ist!
The town of apex has alot of problems with the schools too! Drugs now! Gangs too! Does not sound like a great place to live.
grlnapex

Dillon, SC

#4 Oct 16, 2008
Trust me....every school has some kids that do drugs. No where is "perfect", if it isnt appealing to you, simply dont move here-
grlnapex

Dillon, SC

#5 Oct 16, 2008
Trust me....every school has some kids that do drugs. No where is "perfect", if it isnt appealing to you, simply dont move here-
bill

UK

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Crazy
non of your buisness

Durham, NC

#7 May 3, 2013
i mean whats wrong with drugs? the only problem with drugs is that they are illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) 16 hr Groot 22
News Durham teacher gives kids a little faith a " Je... Tue True Christian wi... 7
Sarah boring aka Sarah morgan...aka sarah the s... Jun 24 Cuz I can 1
News Jake Xerxes Fussell Unearths More Hidden Gems o... Jun 18 Victor Hugo 133
You can listen to the police scanner for Durham... (Aug '12) Jun 16 sexymonica285 3
Beware Mike Luchansky (Aug '10) Jun 14 Michael 74
Review: Serenity Child Care Center (Feb '13) Jun 9 Worried 9

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages