First Prev
of 26
Next Last
eyeoneastsky

Apex, NC

#525 Sep 19, 2011
Hi Mimi. Did you all close down the Free Brad facebook page? Did anybody ever get the new site up and running?
tjs72

Phoenixville, PA

#526 Oct 18, 2011
I really like everything about Cary, except for the fact that it's a little more expensive than the surrounding towns. I know all about the amount of "Yankees" who live there, but how about in Holly Springs? Is there a good amount of people from the NE living there also? I am from the NE, and went to take a look at Holly Springs this weekend, and really liked it. Do the people in HS welcome the northern transplants? I'm hoping to find a nice, safe, friendly town to raise my family in, and make new friends.
neal
#528 Apr 20, 2016
Yes, there are people from the north throughout Holly Springs, Apex and Cary. It seems most of the people you will meet at times are from other places besides NC. For those moving down, it is essential to get a good realtor. One I would recommend is Natalia Giancola www.nataliarealestatepro.com
Yankees Go Home
#529 Apr 21, 2016
Melissa wrote:
I too myself moved to Cary to get away from the cold, Northeastern climate and found Cary through research. The jobs and pay are better here for me and the weather is exceptional. However, one thing the research didn't tell me is how snobby and uncaring the majority of the people I have met in Cary are. It's actually warmer in the North sitting in the middle of a 4 foot snow drift!
That's because most of the people that live in caring moved here from hell...the north.
Ignorant MiMi
#530 Apr 21, 2016
MiMi wrote:
Everyone should go to WRAL.COM and view the Brad Cooper Murder Trial to get a real view of Cary, North Carolina and the police protection that is right here in Cary, North Carolina.

This was a LLL (life learned lesson) and everyone who lives in North Carolina should be concerned at how this Murder investigation was conducted and handled by the Cary Police Department and the detectives who carried out the investigation, as well as the Wake County Prosecutors who were over this case. This case should be viewed by anyone and everyone in Cary, North Carolina and Wake County.

Seeing and hearing what took place in this trial which was taped live during the Brad Cooper Murder Trial is definitely an eye opener for all to know just what happened during the investigation of Nancy Cooper death and investigation and how the trial was handled by the North Carolina Judicial System and law enforcement who had a part in this.

It is definitely worth the time and effort for all citizens to WATCH.....I am sure that this will
actually SHOCK you as it did many people who tuned in when it was aired this year.
MiMi you are one ignorant idiot to be so in love with a convicted killer.
Yankee Dave

Rochester, NY

#531 Apr 25, 2016
You'll have to get used to the traffic and urban sprawl. Rochester I could get anywhere in greater rochester in 20 minutes. just driving down Maynard Rd in Cary might take longer.
Peace

United States

#532 Oct 19, 2016
Michele wrote:
My husband, children, and I are looking to leave the hustle, bustle, and extreme cold of the northeast for a warmer, more family friendly environment. I have read some forums from another website which are split as to whether or not Cary is a good place to live. All of the research I have done on my own tells me that Cary would be an excellent city to raise my children in. Is Cary a good place to raise kids? Is it really the 9th safest city? Is the traffic really bad and jobs scarce? My husband and I are both in IT and see a tremendous amount of IT jobs in Cary and surrounding areas. Are these jobs real or is it just a smoke screen. My husband and I both have fallen in love with Cary sight unseen from the research we have done but the comments made on other forums have us second guessing our decision. Looking to escape the cold of CT.
Change your city!##be friendly and you will find more friendly people
Change the hustle, bustle of you city##reduce the hustle and bustle of your city
vote hillary

Dothan, AL

#533 Nov 4, 2016
dont wake up old man
if trump could win he will destroy our country,people of america the health care will get fix, trump tells people that he can do almost everthing well dont forget alot of people work in washington everday . what does trump think he is? what i have seen in my opinion some rep dont even like trump talk and some of the things he says has to be voted on in my own opinion. and you cant fix everthing in one day even trump cant do that, hes trying to get your vote anyway he can in my opinion. trump has said many things and he will forget what he says at times in my own opinion trump is maybe 70 years old and have you see his viedo on youtube trump on a big bus and stops he tells the boys if you famous you can do almost anything well guess his wife has heard it a few times but you voters think a man almost 70 years old should talk about the woman the way he does, hes so gross my wife said he must be hard up, to just go out and find a woman never can tell what you can catch its not a fish, just wonder how many kids hes really got , he had a college but it closed down and may people lost money and trump will not show his taxes he must be hideing something else hope they have a full invescigation on him see what else maybe hes done hes not a president man, he has a friend called putin yes hes russian and has hack into usa stuff and trump got a friend name paul he goes by, he was trump first manger untill people found out hes russian. dont trust trump he could be working for putin in my own opinion. vote hillary to have a better president . trump brags on his money but lots of people have said he owes money to more people that he never paid. i guess this is his way to get a vote and get ritch without doing much work in my opinion to me hes a bum in my opinion shure hope they dont vote in a bum in the white house he just might try to sale it also in my opinion i think his party only a few supports him as president they must know him better than the voters do in my opinion. he cant be trusted with the secret codes hes to hot head he may start a war. in my own opinion. hope they dont show him the real codes if he was to win witch i think he will lose why because to many people have said hes like a stick of rubber he sleeps in his chair and sometimes he wakes up and tweets maybe to his friend , that could be bad news for all the people in the usa in my own opinion he might just see if he can wake up his friend with a hot candle that he sent to his friend hope his friend dont light one up and send to old man trump he maybe back at sleep and trump needs rest hes maybe got other things he can make money on while hes in the white house trump the bum dont vote for him he will destroy the whole world in my opinion. and maybe all his kids if hes got more out in the usa maybe not seen trump for years , he must of not paid any one of his kids out in the hills the money to get all the way to new york. yes trump the bum in the white house people will learn not to vote a old man like trump into usa secret codes he may have a fourth of july more often if he ever gets the right numbers see bum cant have the codes until they learn how to use them and he would take maybe 100 years for his tiny hands and his wacky brain to ever light a candle stick while he in the white house , some people say they not voteing for old crok man hes unfit to be a real president for usa never in a million years he may have a big problem that people will impeach him in less than 6 hours after hes sworn in they find out his best friend is putin and paul . at that time old trump wakes up after his nap and his daydream of his life he was a president of the peanut farm. people see what you get by your vote, a daytime dreamer all in my own opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) 16 hr Groot 22
News Durham teacher gives kids a little faith a " Je... Tue True Christian wi... 7
Sarah boring aka Sarah morgan...aka sarah the s... Jun 24 Cuz I can 1
News Jake Xerxes Fussell Unearths More Hidden Gems o... Jun 18 Victor Hugo 133
You can listen to the police scanner for Durham... (Aug '12) Jun 16 sexymonica285 3
Beware Mike Luchansky (Aug '10) Jun 14 Michael 74
Review: Serenity Child Care Center (Feb '13) Jun 9 Worried 9

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chapel Hill Mortgages