Review: T Roy Towing
Towed Person

Chapel Hill, NC

#1 May 24, 2010
T-Roy is money hungry and does not honor his word. Do not trust him and if you're car is towed I truly feel sorry for you from experience. Try to avoid at all costs.
Another Towed Person

Cary, NC

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Terrible customer service. He was hostile to me from the moment he picked up the phone even though I was trying to be civil. The location on the map isn't even the real address of your towed car, and we wasted time driving out there only to find that it was his personal address, and we had to wait for him to drive to his lot.

I found T-Roy to me unreasonable and unpleasant. Do not seek out this business.
T-roy hater

Gibsonville, NC

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Left my rental in my brothers nearly empty apt lot over night and it was vultured on by T-roy.Not only did I have to pay 150.00 to get it out but he also scratched my car and denied it!Not much I could do without calling the cops,but I let him know what I thought about it.This may have been perfectly legal on his part but that does not make it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving from CA to NC, will I like it? (Oct '08) Sun Donna 25
Review: Asian Academy Of Tae KWON Do (Jun '08) Aug 16 booboo2 9
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Aug 15 Curious 31
Dream catchers... Aug 14 jhorton8 1
News Author seeks photos of African-Americans Aug 13 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Smoking rates higher among gays (Aug '09) Aug 5 PervertedPozPig 53
Cary Music Thread (May '12) Aug 5 Musikologist 17

Chapel Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance