City researching local bus service

There are 2 comments on the Nov 7, 2012, Free Press story titled City researching local bus service. In it, Free Press reports that:

Pam Monson Editor People in Wilmington can hop a bus and get to one of the local grocery stores - it just may be several hours before the bus can get back from Joliet to take them home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Press.

hay now

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 7, 2012
to go where? to offer a tour of the local scumbag politicians' homes? to get to wilmington? what? to pollute the only good thing in manhattan - clean air and no noise? to provide transportation for certain undesirables to get here and walk the streets or hang out in the parks? why? there is no federal mandate requiring manhattan to have bus service. is the city council nuts? two years ago someone quipped here on TOPIX that more mexicans means more taxes. it's true. check your election results and the agendas that the winners seek to promote. this town is so full of the biggest dumbass' on the planet. keep this horse town just that - a horse town. and get rid of that blohard, over spending borgo.
who

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 9, 2012
I'm ok with a magic bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channahon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Heroin Dealers You Are Going Down 39 min Truth 4
Church bulletins Fri Cardinal Manicotti 2
new police station Fri YellowHammerMan 7
News Guest blog Fri Man 2
News Diamond man, Coal City woman arrested on felony... Fri Barb 23
Hoping for an all-inclusive playground Thu Bruce 1
Bugg honored as Superintendent of Distinction Thu Tammy 1
More from around the web

Channahon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE