Aurora, IL

#41 Feb 13, 2013
It is spelled addict, you dumb piece $hit
yoyo

Chicago, IL

#42 Feb 13, 2013
Ford wrote:
It is spelled addict, you dumb piece $hit
. You are a genius. You dumb peice $hit. Buy a gun. Protect what's yours. Problem solved. Seriously nothing a few flood lights and a gun couldn't handle..
ccc

United States

#43 Feb 16, 2013
chuck and mary jo the lady of his 3 kids spent a special valantines day in will county jail.
Ford

Mchenry, IL

#44 Feb 21, 2013
I have 3 guns thanks... But if you shoot someone while protecting your property your going to be the one ending up in jail
chevy to ford

United States

#45 Feb 21, 2013
you sound a little on the sissy side.chevy pees on fords.when i take a shot i will put ther body in my house as an intruder
his son

United States

#46 Mar 12, 2013
you can all go f urselves lol but wantd funny is how u talk mad shit and all but ur to coward to face anyone yea talk shit but u won't talk shit to a neeses face with out getting ur shut for u and I'll be happy to do it
eyes

Pleasant Ridge, MI

#47 Mar 12, 2013
i would be embarrassed to call him my dad he is a low life.maybe your daddy will get off of bubba in jail and let you try.look at your daddy you have a poor future.he didnt do nothing for you but screw your mom over more ways than one.your dad has screwed up every body lives that he has had contact with.i hear you are becoming a theif to.i live in resthaven and i wish i could get my boat back
Ian Steward

Wilmington, IL

#48 Mar 12, 2013
to "his son" .... "L" ..... if this is you..... you already know he is a low life scum. Your grandpa has bailed him out so much over his life its not funny, and your grandpa is a stand up person. Its just sad he keeps bailing your daddy from his thieving and heroin escapades. Chuck Neese is an embarrassment to his family and indeed to the entire community. We (the community) are hoping its not too late for you, you have your whole life in front of you.... do not go down the same road as your father. People in the community feel much more secure when knowing Chuck, Jim Ward and Preston are in jail.
resthaven eyes and ears

Pleasant Ridge, MI

#49 Mar 12, 2013
looks like another one of chuck buddys or relative visiting him in will county.jeff palmer in for theft.these low lifes have a drug problem and have to steal to take care of there needs.alot of hard working people are sick of these guys especially cuck and preston.we work hard for the things we own to have punks steal them.daddy better take chuck out of the area when he gets out.alot of people interested in his ass even some of his drug suppliers
family friend

United States

#51 Mar 18, 2013
COWARDS!!!! Yes these ppl have their faults nd mistakes, but to drag their innocent kids in to this is wrong! Them kids have been thru more then u pl could handle! Stfu and mind ur own business!!!! Talk bout ur own bullshit nd problems! No i dont think its right what their dad has done or did but thats up to him to pay not his children! U ppl make me sick the way u sit on ur asses nd talk shit behind a fake name nd computer! Let me guess ur perfect nd have done no wrong in ur life ! Seriously what justice do u get by dragging his kids in this drama high school shit? His son is @ my house daily nd is a very respectable nd good kid! Disgusted with u cowards! Grow up nd grow balls losers! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
resthaven resident

Pleasant Ridge, MI

#52 Mar 18, 2013
he brought is self on here.when he types its sounds just like his daddy with that vocab.it is his best interest to not read this stuff and stay off the computer.it is not his fault but he should be used to it in the family he is in,neese and palmers original hammers.does anyone besides the father have alegit job or career.no they steel do drugs and live in bars
Ashley

United States

#54 Mar 18, 2013
For any adult to tell a child their father is scum you are a scum yourself and actually you should be biting the curb get off the computer and get a job a child can not control his fathers actions and 99% of the people that live in RAT HAVEN and scum so do something with yourself
resthaven resident

Pleasant Ridge, MI

#55 Mar 18, 2013
chucky must not have any contact with you.you are a lucky one.everyone that chuck has contact with their life goes to hell.
Ashley

United States

#56 Mar 18, 2013
I don't care that's not my point his son and other children are good kids and it doesn't matter and yes I have had something to do him and my life is great sorry your life is pitiful And u sit on a computer behind a fake name and talk sh*t
concerned citizen

United States

#57 May 1, 2013
The neese family is an pathetic excuse for human beings. Every single one of them really has no purpose to even be here on this earth. They are thieves, druggys and think that they can do whatever they want. That Kyle is in prison, but I looked him up and noticed hes getting out here within the next few months. Not really worried about that though because he will be right back in and not to mention hes a sex offender. How disgusting is that? Its called get a job and work for a living, but the ones that are into young adult hood only learn from their parents. Sherry Neese, WOW thats another one, I see her walking all over town. I wish the police could ban stupid people from certain towns. But its just like their daddy to bail them out of trouble. the pain that Kyle has caused so many people. Especially women. He has ran so many out of town and he dated my niece. He beat her day in and day out until someone finally seen it and called the cops. I am thankful to those who have called the cops. He deserved it and I hope when he gets out that he goes right back in. He is the biggest pieve of trash that I have ever laid my eyes on. Women beater and a sex offender. Yeah thats the kind of person I want in my towm. And his sister Kayla I heard was in jail for herion as well. Like mother like daughter. They are all trash too. That whole family should move out of state and terrize another town. Let this town breathe and not have to worry to even lock the front door when running to the store.
concerned citizen

United States

#58 May 1, 2013
Ashley you must be the most gullable person ever. im betting that you have been with a Neese and they fed you lies as well. If you think they are great people then by all means hang out with trash, because eventually you will turn out just like them and yes its true anyone who comes in contact with any Neese, their life does go to shit.
JustSayin

Wilmington, IL

#59 May 1, 2013
Wow. The mud slinging never ends and the same people slinging it have zero room to talk.
resident

Pleasant Ridge, MI

#60 May 1, 2013
half the family has been in arehab or jail.i thought they all went down south with there parents in greenup.i feel sorry for that town this family will bring in drugs and steal
concerned citizen

United States

#61 May 2, 2013
JustSayin wrote:
Wow. The mud slinging never ends and the same people slinging it have zero room to talk.
hey "just saying" are you just beyond stupid? These are all facts about that whole useless, pathetic family. Its not like we are all making this up. Theres no denying any of this. Not after all these years or terror from these idiots. Im glad that they are all gone and hope they dont come back. Wilmington can be a normal town again, instead of dealing with such idiots who really I dont even know why got put them on this earth to breathe this air. Its really a waste of air if you ask me. I hope someone gets them someday and yes I will enjoy hearing how karma came back and bit them all in the ass. But im sure they all know what its like to get it in the ass since they spent most of their time behind bars with BUBBA!
chuck

Pleasant Ridge, MI

#62 May 2, 2013
i will be out soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channahon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News K.C. Hysel 9 hr stay sober 4
News 107 grams of cocaine found in seam of shirt 16 hr Jeff 22
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Gru... (Oct '10) Sat Walt Lomgmire - S... 44
Trailer Park in diamond Jul 30 Disgusted by igno... 9
Homeowner's Association for Hunter's Crossing (Jul '10) Jul 30 John Rozek 26
Giant drug party with over 2000 people in Wilmi... Jul 29 unbelievable 10
Beware Heroin Dealers You Are Going Down Jul 27 Photo Album 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Channahon Mortgages