Moser Accident
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#310 Feb 24, 2013
Know what I LOVE about the internet these days? You research anyone. You can find out who their wives are. Where their spouses work. That detective who did that to me I know where his wife works as a server. It is fun to go into that restuarant and watch her run her butt off. We always bring a huge party in there and everyone is on board with the program. We run her butt off, run up a huge bill, and leave no tip for her. Do I feel bad not at all. I don't like anyone who is affiliated with that PD. She married him didn't she. Always we request to sit in her section. She knows the score and mgt is always complained to about her crappy service. No I am not anyone to mess with. Spokeo, intellius, FB, and all sorts of things are great for this. It is all legal. I know what the boundaries are. They caused me problems and now it is my turn. They prevented me from having a child and that child living normally all so they could have a conviction to run their precious dishonest task force.. Wrong answer. They affected my life now it is my turn. It will continue until I say it ceases. Oh, whoever started this page, I'll find out who you are and I won't like you either. I have the means to find out who you are, Dirtbag.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#311 Feb 24, 2013
hi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do drugs. You're rambling like a schizophrenic. Maybe you need some.
And to say a children wants boundaries, what better way than to establish them with vertical metal bars?
Oh, and even Jesus thinks you're crazy.
You are an idiot!

What an uneducated jerk!
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#312 Feb 24, 2013
Mushrow wrote:
With comments like that I hope Karma never gets ya.
Agreed, comments are sick and viscious. Like a pittbull with lockjaw. It must stop and people do not like confrontation especially when they are wrong. It will stop. I'll see to that.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#313 Feb 24, 2013
Happy Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Child??? Are we still on the same subject? This isn't a child it's a 19 year old who apparently has a record and isn't going to learn the easy way. I don't wish bad on anybody but laws about driving under the influence weren't passed just for drunk 30 year olds. They were passed to prevent situation like the one we have here.
Also I've been reading some of your other comments and you're starting to concern me. You talk in circles and you aren't making much sense. If you aren't under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you might want to go visit your shrink and have your meds tweaked. I'm not trying to be rude, I am truly concerned.
Yes child, a humans mind is not fully developed until they are 25 years of age. If you were educated you would know this. I would expect a comment like this around here though. Nothing but a bunch of low class blue collar workers who are so up the mayors back side they can't find the light out of the tunnel. Sick people.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#314 Feb 24, 2013
Tell you all what. I have hatred in me, not towards cops just against them. I remember that day clearly. Being cuffed at the courthouse for no reason. Placed in a paddy wagon alone, Lied to, not read my miranda rights, a civil right violation. My car impounded when my ex was an eligable driver under insurance. Detaining me for 14 hours before charging me and taking my picture. Those jerks lied and I have dealt with it in my own legal way. Now....They made their bed and their reps in multiple hospitals. Thats their fault. I will not stand behind a system that is dishonest or hides discovery from the states attornies office. Oh and I have all that I need. Knock on my door and ask me. I am single now and i did meet a nice guy. Unfortunately he is connected to the ring leader who led my case so I did confront him and I am done there. Stupid LT. Took a massive pay cut and I am not sorry. Case closed. I do not like people who lie to maintain their position. It is wrong. I don't know about the rest of you but I will not stop until justice is done. I don't quit. I just keep on opening up more cans of worms and things that I find. Then I spread it. This is my year, my home, and my life. I have nothing for anyone who trumps up charges to make a name for themself, or any of it. I am sickened by the system as was my ex. Don't challenge me. If you do I'll fix you. Screw the gun laws, you come to my house and I'll take your sight away, I'll make sure he breaks your legs if you come into this house or you do anything to deface our property. Just come within our property boundaries and see what happens. I have nothing for any of you. He is angry and he needs to release it. I will stand behind anything he does and film it too. He is more angry than I am. You people are all a bunch of vultures. You deserve everything that you get!
joe

Coal City, IL

#315 Feb 25, 2013
Is karma justice? Maybe, but it often looks like revenge. You that are so miserable need to grow a set and find some resolve. Okay now. Attack me with your wicked keyboard, you little minds.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#317 Feb 25, 2013
Wow! LOL this just keeps getting crazier. I don't know what to add to all of that. For once I'm at a loss for words.
Coaler lady

Joliet, IL

#318 Feb 25, 2013
Karma in comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes child, a humans mind is not fully developed until they are 25 years of age. If you were educated you would know this. I would expect a comment like this around here though. Nothing but a bunch of low class blue collar workers who are so up the mayors back side they can't find the light out of the tunnel. Sick people.
You are by far the smartest person out there!!! That's why the court system considers you am adult at age 18... Your brain is developed enough to know better than to drink and drive or be under the influence and drive!!! And I'm sorry you people blame it on the weather... Which could of very easily impacted it but in previous threads his friends/relatives said he ran into town to do an errand. Who would do an errand during a "snowstorm"? They have every excuse for this man but yet they were prolly the first family attacking or judging Tom Brown for hitting the city worker. In my eyes there is no difference besides one victim is living and one victim was sadly killed. The man may have not been as intoxicated as much as Tom but face it Tom is at least double the age of being legal to drink where as this man isn't even legal and he was also under the influence of drugs!
hi

Bartlett, IL

#319 Feb 25, 2013
Karma in comments wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot!

What an uneducated jerk!
I am educated! Stop being mean to me :(

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#320 Feb 25, 2013
hi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am educated! Stop being mean to me :(
LOL
Just saying

Joliet, IL

#321 Feb 25, 2013
Happy Dad wrote:
Wow! LOL this just keeps getting crazier. I don't know what to add to all of that. For once I'm at a loss for words.
Amazing. Can't say I blame ya
this time. Maybe that is Karma. Lol
hiya

Braceville, IL

#323 Feb 26, 2013
Sad to know this girl's family can run into him at anytime in this small town. He should be locked up. A person is dead due to his driving under the influence, lock him up
hi

Des Plaines, IL

#324 Feb 26, 2013
hiya wrote:
Sad to know this girl's family can run into him at anytime in this small town. He should be locked up. A person is dead due to his driving under the influence, lock him up
You don't know that for sure.
Lawman

United States

#325 Feb 26, 2013
hi wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that for sure.
Mrs. Moser, com'on. Do you think he was arrested and brought before a judge for being so handsome.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#326 Feb 26, 2013
joe wrote:
Is karma justice? Maybe, but it often looks like revenge. You that are so miserable need to grow a set and find some resolve. Okay now. Attack me with your wicked keyboard, you little minds.
No not miserable at all. I just like having copies of the false charges that they lied about. That gives me pleasure and satisfaction. I like spreading that around with their signatures. It is fun. It shows how dishonest and corrupt certain names are. That makes me happy and it is even more fun when those deliberate lies are shared all over chicago hospitals.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#327 Feb 26, 2013
Lawman wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs. Moser, com'on. Do you think he was arrested and brought before a judge for being so handsome.

Again I am not Mrs. Moser. You are an idiot.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#328 Feb 26, 2013
hiya wrote:
Are you rightious? I am assuming that you are. Have you ever driven under the influence? Ever? Be honest.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#329 Feb 26, 2013
hiya wrote:
Um her parents are dead. Same senario. Let me ask you this, if her parents set a better example would she be alive? Doesn't sound like she had much of an example, not with 2 parents who died in MVA and lost their lives.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#331 Feb 26, 2013
You know what I love? Those sorry excuses for law enforcement over in Berwyn, this is what they did. Basically they arrested me on 4/6/09. Interesting because my ex's case was up on the same day for negotiation. Interesting. So, after cuffing me on that day, charging me with 5 false felony charges and 10 false misdemeanors, of which I do have the exact copies that were faxed to the states attornies office to get approval because I know people. They lied and I had friends from the Cook County Sheriff's office on my side. I won. So it gets even better. here we go. So, it took them, Berwyn like 6 months to turn over their discovery. I have a copy of that as well.:) Would you all like copies? They are very dishonest, lol. And it is comical only if you are smart enough to keep a paper trail, which I did.:) On purpose. I wanted them to keep on coming to prove a point. I did do just that. It gets better......So the reason I was arrested on that date was to get a guilty plea out of my ex. They suceeded. The only issue is I knew what they were doing so they lost their task force because I made sure due to what I had to endure personally which was not warranted was spread as much as I could. I hope their lies, and decept was worth it to them. They lost a lot of money in funding you know over that stunt. In retrospect, I don't like any of them, I hate them all. I would never lift my little finger to help any of them. They lied, on purpose to get a conviction to retain their funding and that does not sit well with me. How do I know that? Daddy's a police officer which I lied about on the day they arrested me so I could have them investigated because I never broke the law. They messed with the wrong family, I will never do anything to help anyone who is a Berwyn cop. To me they are all bad people. I have nothing for any of them.
Karma in comments

Chicago, IL

#332 Feb 26, 2013
Oh but wait, there is more.:) On the day that I was arrested an officer from Berwyn named Robert Monaco.(I know all of their names) came down to the holding area and advised me that I needed to sign a statement of acceptance. My reply was really? Sort of like how your dept lied to my ex telling him that he was signing a procedure when he was really signing a confession and did not know that. So I told officer Monaco, I will read the document before signing it. After about 20 minutes of reading he interrupted me, purposely distracting me and that ticked me off so my response to him was tell your wife you'll be late for supper. Now I have to start over with reading the document. It gets better. So after that about an hour later Monaco went home. Okay I still had not been charged. It was about 7p.m., and I had been detained since 10 that morning. The detective, Santangelo later came down to collect my DL. and so forth. He could not look me in the eye. When I was interrogated by Manfredini and O'halloran I was lied to multiple times which angered me again....so you can imagine my anger. Finally I told them, pointing at them, your questions are over!!! Go get my attorney!! They took their time but they did finally get my attorney and they were were mad because I never gave in. I even got so mad while pointing at them at one point my chair flipped over in the interrogation room. It was unreal. They never intimidated me. My bond was more than my ex's and a crime was never commited. The whole thing was unreal. I bet they will never forget me though. Manfedini was demoted after that to traffic and Kushner lost his job. The system is not honest. Not at all. I have nothing for any of those people. I was not brought up that way. But - my grandfather was a strong person and I take after him. That dept will never mess with my house ever again. And they don't argue regarding my ex husband and his freedom in other states. Their actions are a reflection on their own procedures. They look bad nationally, not my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channahon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with concealing homicide of missing... 5 hr Garrisons 4
Naked Sun 7 hr The real jetski girl 9
Murderer Nov 21 WWildcats 5
Coalers Football Nov 20 lance 33
Jeremy Boshears Nov 18 Ellen 5
Reeves Funeral Home (Dec '10) Nov 16 Pathetic 306
Homeowner's Association for Hunter's Crossing (Jul '10) Nov 6 ChannAngel 29

Channahon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance