First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Sam

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Yes, he was driving. The girl was in the front passenger seat. So sad.
no way

Wilmington, IL

#8 Feb 3, 2013
what it a hoser ? a guy that gos around hoseing chicks.
More information please

Carol Stream, IL

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Do anyone know, what Moser hurt in this accident, was he drinking, druging? Did he get arrested himself? Is he facing manslaughter charges? Has he already been bailed out of jail? Or is he still in a hospital?
hmmm

Coal City, IL

#11 Feb 3, 2013
He is 19
Sam

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Alcohol in the vehicle. Probaly looking at prison time. What a waste.
CCC fan

Wilmington, IL

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Driver charged in fatal crash

The Grundy County Sheriff's Department is continuing to investigate a traffic crash that claimed the life of 16-year-old Alyssa N. Swyndro.

The crash occurred around 11 p.m., Friday, Feb. 1 in Felix Township.

Swyndro was the lone passenger in a pickup truck driven by 19-year-old Matthew C. Moser of Coal City.

The pickup truck was westbound on Whitetie Road about one quarter mile west of Broadway when it left the snow covered road struck a culvert and rolled into a tree.

Swyndro, a junior at Coal City High School, was pronounced dead at the scene by Grundy County Coroner John Callahan.

Grundy County Sheriff Kevin Callahan said Moser has been charged with aggravated driving under the influence of drugs. He appeared in weekend court where bond was set at $150,000. He was able to secure the 10 percent required and was released. He is to appear in court on Feb. 14.

Funeral services for Swyndro are scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 5 at the Coal City United Methodist Church.

hmmm

Coal City, IL

#14 Feb 4, 2013
He doesn't have to sit in jail because his daddy has money yet a young girl is dead! Wrong!!
Dr Phil

Marseilles, IL

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Note to parents: less jogging, more parenting.
mad max

Wilmington, IL

#17 Feb 4, 2013
He wasnt charged with misdemeanor dui Horno,if so he wouldnt have needed $15,000 cash to get out of jail !!! A sad event situation for everone involved. A 16 yr old girl dead and a 19 yr olds life ruined.
Dan

Wilmington, IL

#18 Feb 4, 2013
mad max wrote:
He wasnt charged with misdemeanor dui Horno,if so he wouldnt have needed $15,000 cash to get out of jail !!! A sad event situation for everone involved. A 16 yr old girl dead and a 19 yr olds life ruined.
His life should be ruined. He's a loser. Always has been. Just google his name.
Saddened by the comments

Wilmington, IL

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
His life should be ruined. He's a loser. Always has been. Just google his name.
this is so sad there are two family's lives at tragic right now and you people are saying such mean things look in your own house before you throw stones
Saddened by the comments

Wilmington, IL

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Dr. Phil seen you out before I'd be careful there bud
next

Wilmington, IL

#21 Feb 4, 2013
people die every day people drink every day . life gos on an on an on an on shit happens you can not stop the world .
Saddened by the comments

Wilmington, IL

#22 Feb 4, 2013
My heart goes out to both families may god be with them because so many on here wanna judge what if the table was turned and this was your child driving or your family member passing they were also related bet you didn't know that huh
Saddened by the comments

Wilmington, IL

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Saddened by the comments wrote:
My heart goes out to both families may god be with them because so many on here wanna judge what if the table was turned and this was your child driving or your family member passing they were also related bet you didn't know that huh
so true and yet people say such mean things there are so many young people at the cc area club drinking smokin and even at houses it can happen please think before you are so mean to judge alyssa would not want this done to that family
next

Wilmington, IL

#25 Feb 4, 2013
yes it is bad theres nothing no one can do now but to move on .
Horno

Marseilles, IL

#26 Feb 4, 2013
next wrote:
yes it is bad theres nothing no one can do now but to move on .
There's more one can do. Lock the perp up a long time to make our roads a little safer. His rehab didn't take. The dui's daddy got him out of didn't help.
Horno

Marseilles, IL

#27 Feb 4, 2013
I have loved ones who use these roads all the time. I don't want this perp on them for a long time.
law man

United States

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Someone needs to tell the girls grandmother to get an attorney. It cannot bring her back, but at least the stroke can compensate grandmom for her lose. I am looking a prison time for junior. We can only hope./
Saddened by the comments

Wilmington, IL

#29 Feb 4, 2013
What if that was your child or relative u people are cruel only god judges bet u have drank drugged drove in your lifetime thank goodness you didn't kill someone really people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channahon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Upchurch/Wagner 11 hr Oh Boy 2
Friday Night Football 19 hr Coaler fan 221
Day-care worker found guilty of abusing baby (Jun '11) Sun Free Kelly 38
Rosati's (Nov '13) Sat WOW! 15
What is the plans of BNSF railroad and the comp... (Sep '06) Nov 20 parsuck 67
'Puttin' on the Glitz' (Feb '10) Nov 20 Manhattan is funny 3
House for Rent? Nov 19 Looking 1
Channahon Dating
Find my Match

Channahon People Search