Forest Preserve plans deer culling in...

Forest Preserve plans deer culling in Channahon for second year

There are 5 comments on the Morris Daily Herald story from Nov 8, 2011, titled Forest Preserve plans deer culling in Channahon for second year. In it, Morris Daily Herald reports that:

Sharpshooters will cull deer this winter in McKinley Woods Preserve in Channahon for the second year in a row, but Channahon officials are not as concerned as they were when the program began last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morris Daily Herald.

JJS

Wolcott, IN

#1 Nov 9, 2011
I would like to know why the gas stations in Braidwood and Wilmington are gouging us on gas prices. I will fill up in Coal City or Diamond rather than give gas gouging stations my business.
Most people that live here have to drive to other places to shop and I think that you can get gas cheaper anywhere than here. These gas stations do not deserve our business if they just want to cheat us. They also give our towns a bad name with their high and unjustified prices.
Dick

Joliet, IL

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Can't agree more, I thought that maybe once the new BP remodeled with the car wash, they would be more competitive with coal city, so I could keep my business in braidwood, they remodeled so far, but havet opened the car wash, but they still havent changed there outrageous prices.
Fed Up

Downers Grove, IL

#3 Nov 9, 2011
T.D.Petes Coal City $3.19
Is it true

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2011
That it doesn't really matter where you're gettig gas, it all supports the middle east anyway? But what does ths have to do with slaughtering deer in Channahon?

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Random!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channahon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared ... (Sep '12) Thu Manhatan 257
News 'Sippi' Shell honored as Business Person of the... Dec 5 stunned 2
Diamond Jacks Dec 3 Soap Box 101 6
News Coal City puts home rule on the ballot Nov 30 Hopeful 3
Two Towns, Nothing to Do OR Buy Nov 30 Amazonian Woman 1
News K.C. Hysel (Jul '15) Nov 29 Baliff 11
A greedy township board wants Coal City tax dol... Nov 27 cc strong 11

Channahon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Channahon Mortgages