Wilmington Police
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Analbeads

Joliet, IL

#22 May 23, 2012
I don't know about the motorcycles or police chief but you probably got stopped because making a rolling stop is illegal.
Just Saying

Joliet, IL

#23 May 24, 2012
Yep. Illegal to roll through a stop sign. Pretty damn dumb. Where is that move in the Rules of the Road book:-)
joe

Joliet, IL

#24 May 25, 2012
Never said I didn't deserve the warning/ticket. Just want to know why the law only applies to automobiles in Wilmington.
Analbeads wrote:
I don't know about the motorcycles or police chief but you probably got stopped because making a rolling stop is illegal.
Analbeads

Joliet, IL

#25 May 26, 2012
I don't know why motorcycles don't get the ticket but as far as the chief goes everyone knows cops take care of their own and that's not just here, it's world wide
yup

United States

#26 May 26, 2012
dont worry about everyone else. worry about yourself. thats the way the world works. you sound childish when you say things like "well what about them?"
Wilmington tax payer

Joliet, IL

#28 Feb 21, 2013
Fr3ak wrote:
I've heard a lot of this before. This whole town is a rumor mill. I don't believe too much of what I hear. If you have a problem, go to the police chief or the mayor. Quit whining!
You will find them at shell with the rest of the cops on duty from wilminngton, state, and will county by the coffie pot
chevy to ford

United States

#29 Feb 21, 2013
shell must be a very protected area between 11:45 pm to 12:30pm.theives know when to make there move ask chucky neese.
Wilmington tax payer

Joliet, IL

#30 Feb 21, 2013
chevy to ford wrote:
shell must be a very protected area between 11:45 pm to 12:30pm.theives know when to make there move ask chucky neese.
You can go to shell any time day or night and you will find at least Wilmington cops its almost like there stationed there.
Dudley Do Right

Cicero, IL

#31 Feb 22, 2013
It is kinda ridiculous how they hang out at that Shell ALL the dang time. Prolly would be a better idea to watch the bars and try to catch some of the DUI ppl.
WOW

Joliet, IL

#32 Feb 22, 2013
Dudley Do Right wrote:
It is kinda ridiculous how they hang out at that Shell ALL the dang time. Prolly would be a better idea to watch the bars and try to catch some of the DUI ppl.
Can you read....because obviously you can't spell! Pick up a free press at shell read the bottom of page 2 "the Wilmington police department recorded 104 incidents during one week" How many officers are on duty at one time?? All I can say is according to your post our police department must be superhero's!
Wilmington kid

Cicero, IL

#33 Feb 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read....because obviously you can't spell! Pick up a free press at shell read the bottom of page 2 "the Wilmington police department recorded 104 incidents during one week" How many officers are on duty at one time?? All I can say is according to your post our police department must be superhero's!
No I don't think they ate superheroes. I was just saying I see them at Shell all the dang time. I also thought maybe their time would be better spent watching the bars for ppl driving drunk. As for the spelling... U intentionally misspell words because that's how my generation communicates. It's called "leet speak". Get a clue grandpa. Lol
Wilmington kid

Cicero, IL

#34 Feb 22, 2013
Are. Not ate. That actually was a typo. Haha
wilmington will

East Jordan, MI

#35 Feb 22, 2013
Wilmington kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think they ate superheroes. I was just saying I see them at Shell all the dang time. I also thought maybe their time would be better spent watching the bars for ppl driving drunk. As for the spelling... U intentionally misspell words because that's how my generation communicates. It's called "leet speak". Get a clue grandpa. Lol
"leet speak" kid?

I call it ignorance, uneducated, or in words you might understand "dumb as a box of rocks"
go back to your English class, apologize to the teacher and ask for help.
Wilmington kid

Cicero, IL

#36 Feb 22, 2013
wilmington will wrote:
<quoted text>
"leet speak" kid?
I call it ignorance, uneducated, or in words you might understand "dumb as a box of rocks"
go back to your English class, apologize to the teacher and ask for help.
Sorry grandad. I'm sure ur parents and grandparents thought a lot of the stuff u did was crazy too. Bet they never imagined u would be on a computer complaining. But here u r. No hard feeling tho. U live ur life how u want and ill live mine how I want. Still doesn't change the fact that the Wilmington police officers spend way too much time at Shell.
Really Dude

Joliet, IL

#37 Feb 22, 2013
No Wilmington kid, we don't all speak your
"leet speak". There is a lot of our generation that work and don't have time for online gaming and texting or sit around stalking the police at shell.

To intentionally misspell words is just plain embarrassing!

I know a lot of 20-30 year olds that speak,type and communicate like intelligent people. Although these people also have jobs, don't live with their parents and or collect welfare.

And to assume "wilmington will" is an old person again shows your ignorance.

How do you know the Wilmington Police Departments not watching the bars??
Spanks mcgregor

Streamwood, IL

#38 Feb 22, 2013
Nobody is stalking the police officers. Everyone in town knows they hang out at shell all the time. It's obvious to anyone that happens to drive past there. Personally I think we should just have kuerig coffee pots installed in every squad car. They deserve that much. Shell coffee is nasty. I think the dudes that work there pee in it.
Bloghead20

Wilmington, IL

#39 Mar 9, 2013
Hear Wilmington police scored 27 heroin bust this week way to go Wilmington!
Hammer man

Joliet, IL

#40 Mar 10, 2013
To Wilmington kid, please enjoy prison followed my your endless minimum wage job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channahon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal. City Musical Theatre Department 2 hr Volunteer 15
Powell properties is ruining home buying proces... (Jun '14) 11 hr Complete fraud 8
Wesley township again 21 hr Seriously 10
Coal City Baseball 21 hr Manmeat 27
Wesley Township Watchers (Feb '09) Sat Elly 15
scooters Apr 16 not scooter 1
Gary Wilson Apr 12 just sayin 1

Channahon Jobs

Personal Finance

Channahon Mortgages