What about Attorney Craig Key??
Deeply Saddened

United States

#21 Mar 21, 2013
I too am very sorry for Craig and family. Have known him since he was born. Good kid raised the right way by good parents.
Happy in Chandlet

United States

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Saddened wrote:
I am sad for Craig and his family. He has helped a lot of people. I can't help but to think of all the people he helped . Where are they now?
When you stop skipping down the yellow brick road and trade in the rose colored glasses, you will realize Craig Key only helped himself. He cheated so many people and the stolen cattle belonged to an elderly lady who used them to help pay her bills. When everything comes out about this man you will be glad you did not post you real name! I believe there are four lawsuits in the paper against him this week. I believe he helped himself to their money.
Happy in Chandler

United States

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Deeply Saddened wrote:
I too am very sorry for Craig and family. Have known him since he was born. Good kid raised the right way by good parents.
Let me get out my violin!
Cleanup chandler

United States

#24 Mar 21, 2013
Saddened wrote:
I am sad for Craig and his family. He has helped a lot of people. I can't help but to think of all the people he helped . Where are they now?
I can't think of a single person he has helped!! He has screwed so many out of money and used it for who knows what. Look him up in the court system and see how many indebtedness cases he has against him!!! He is one of the worst citizens in chandler and has gotten who knows how many young people in trouble with his drugs!! Good riddance to him.
Disappointed in Chandler

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Mar 21, 2013
I myself have used Mr Key as an attorney on 2 separate occasions and can honestly say he was nothing but professional. I had a positive experience & am saddened to hear of all of the other misfortunes. I will always be thankful for his help in my situation but in no way condone any wrong doings by him or anyone else. I do however feel like his family, especially his children, deserve some respect during this time. They are the innocent ones. People get so caught up in the drama/revenge of everything and that is sometimes forgotten.
Happy in Chandler

United States

#26 Mar 21, 2013
Disappointed in Chandler wrote:
I myself have used Mr Key as an attorney on 2 separate occasions and can honestly say he was nothing but professional. I had a positive experience & am saddened to hear of all of the other misfortunes. I will always be thankful for his help in my situation but in no way condone any wrong doings by him or anyone else. I do however feel like his family, especially his children, deserve some respect during this time. They are the innocent ones. People get so caught up in the drama/revenge of everything and that is sometimes forgotten.
People who are happy are the ones who know what kind of man Craig Key is. So many have known for years that he had no ethics and had cheated so many innocent people who trusted him and about illegal activities he was involved in. Yet he continued to act like he was king of the Chandler A list. I agree his children are innocent and will be hurt, but please put the blame for the pain where it belongs, on their worthless father, who by his own actions has caused their lives to be placed in turmoil.
Disappointed in Chandler

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Mar 21, 2013
Happy in Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>People who are happy are the ones who know what kind of man Craig Key is. So many have known for years that he had no ethics and had cheated so many innocent people who trusted him and about illegal activities he was involved in. Yet he continued to act like he was king of the Chandler A list. I agree his children are innocent and will be hurt, but please put the blame for the pain where it belongs, on their worthless father, who by his own actions has caused their lives to be placed in turmoil.
I'm not saying he's not to blame for things he's done. Just please remember that he IS still their father. Words can be very hurtful, especially to a child. And I for one don't choose to believe every single thing I hear in a small town. I simply stated he did not lie, cheat or steal from me! He did his job. Instead of bashing him for the world to see (including his children) we should have some grace about the whole situation. I think the family needs prayer more than harsh criticism & "HaHa's"!
Chandler resident

Oklahoma City, OK

#28 Mar 21, 2013
I absolutely agree with not bashing this man to the point of making his children suffer. They will suffer enough without people celebrating their troubles. Have compassion and conduct yourself better than the people you judge so harshly.
Disappointed in Chandler

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 Mar 21, 2013
Chandler resident wrote:
I absolutely agree with not bashing this man to the point of making his children suffer. They will suffer enough without people celebrating their troubles. Have compassion and conduct yourself better than the people you judge so harshly.
Very well said!!
Faith

Longview, TX

#30 Mar 21, 2013
I see he has not been arrested. Last time I checked you were innocent until proven guilty. Some of you people are not seeing both sides
Anonymous

Longview, TX

#31 Mar 21, 2013
You people make me sick! I have heard nothing but BS all day. Chandler folks making up lies that hurt this man and his family. He has children and he has rights! Innocent until proven otherwise....
If u only knew him

United States

#32 Mar 22, 2013
Funny how people automatically assume things.. I have known Key for 15 yrs or more and he was my judge at one time. I am one of thousands of people he has helped. He is the kindest man I have ever known. The people who want to judge him should take a good long hard look in the mirror before they start pointing fingers. There is only one person who is to judge him and it isn't anyone in or around Lincoln county... Only god himself is here to judge him so remember thoses who live in glass houses should not throw stones..
Idiots

Edmond, OK

#33 Mar 22, 2013
Federal Inverstigators don't serve search warrants and confiscate everything from your office, your cell phone, etc based on lies and speculation. That comes from months of investigation and I'm sure months more of weeding through it all...the truth will come out and for those that have always known he was a scumbag it won't matter and for those that have always thought he was great and glitter shoots out of his ass...well, you'll still be idiots and think he was wronged!
Happy in Chandler

United States

#34 Mar 22, 2013
If u only knew him wrote:
Funny how people automatically assume things.. I have known Key for 15 yrs or more and he was my judge at one time. I am one of thousands of people he has helped. He is the kindest man I have ever known. The people who want to judge him should take a good long hard look in the mirror before they start pointing fingers. There is only one person who is to judge him and it isn't anyone in or around Lincoln county... Only god himself is here to judge him so remember thoses who live in glass houses should not throw stones..
Oops you bet God will judge someday, but since he has broken man's law he will be judged by a selected group of his peers. Thankfully not in Chandler where he has been enabled for years by the good ole boy system. Knowing about illegal actions is not judging and plenty of people have known about them for years. Stop blaming people who are happy he is hopefully going to be stopped for hurting his children. The sorry scumbag is the one hurting his children, others are not responsible for the activities he chose to involve himself him. The Federal Warrant says serious stuff and they do not rip a car apart looking for illegal kool aide which is what a lot of you people have been drinking.
Sick of STUPID PEOPLE

United States

#35 Mar 22, 2013
Disappointed in Chandler wrote:
I myself have used Mr Key as an attorney on 2 separate occasions and can honestly say he was nothing but professional. I had a positive experience & am saddened to hear of all of the other misfortunes. I will always be thankful for his help in my situation but in no way condone any wrong doings by him or anyone else. I do however feel like his family, especially his children, deserve some respect during this time. They are the innocent ones. People get so caught up in the drama/revenge of everything and that is sometimes forgotten.
DO NOT DARE dismiss what Key did ! Many people like my family paid him money to represent us in a child custoday battle where timing was of the essence and he DID NOT care just like he didn't care about Kelsey. Seriously you really want people to feel sorry for him ? Because he has a family and children ? He could care less about anyone but hisself. Trust me I have know Key since he was 4 yrs old and he is NOTHING as he was years ago. Good people turn bad and that is a FACT ! Get over it an face it ! It is what it is and STOP making excuses and dismissing others traumatic dealings with Key just because he has children. Key should have thought about his children when he broke the law and decided not to care about anyone but hisself. He has no morales or ethics. This is exactly what is wrong with Chandler is folks like you turning a blind eye to bad people. Shame on you, I will pray for you. Like Dr. Phil would say there are very few people in the world one can trust and KEY IS NOT ONE OF THEM !! Since you care so much for him you and the others who trust him and believe in him should start gathering up your funds to help represent him and care for his family.
Karma baby

Bellflower, CA

#36 Mar 22, 2013
I got the chance to meet Craig. He lied to me about wanting to help my family legally, and I paid him to help us in family court. Then Craig magically disappeared, refused to answers calls and texts, even had his OFFICE refuse to answer calls, emails and faxes. He took my and my children's money and ran. I had to put a legal gun to his head to get my money back, and he fought that too, until the last minute when he knew I was serious and wasn't going away.
For those of you saying he's such a nice man, it's just because he has not shown to you the side of him that all the rest of us see. The SWINDLER, CHEAT, LIAR, all hidden under the facade of being a respectable lawyer, and small town friend. If you weren't screwed by him, it was just a matter of time. I thought he might have been on drugs when I was fighting to get my legal deposit back from him, because of how he came across, and the bad decisions he was making.
Now my wife and I know that it's true. We are SO busy HIGH-FIVING each other over Craig finally being dragged out of the closet, that we're giddy.
Remember, those of you that think he's such a nice guy. HE JUST WASN'T DESPERATE ENOUGH YET TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU PERSONALLY. Think about that. He was a friend of the family since childhood, and he still stole our money and I almost had to drag him to court to get it back, but he waited until the very last day before I filed to return it. That's not the mark of a good man. It's the mark of a user, a cheat, a liar, and someone you don't want around your family, or next door. Good riddance you cheating, drug fueled user! Karma rocks baby, and now hundreds of people are high-fiving each other seeing you finally get the spotlight, showing the world exactly who you are!
My day has been made! See ya on the news Craig. And the one good thing is...... YOU WON'T BE USING *MY* MONEY TO HAVE YOUR BLOODSUCKING LAWYER DEFEND YOU!! And Craig, you'd better hope your lawyer isn't a cheating, lying crook like yourself. This couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. This is such a special occasion that I'm taking the family out to eat tonight to celebrate. Better lock the car doors though, Craig may be walking by the car and need money for his fix, or his lawyer...
its about time

United States

#37 Mar 22, 2013
all I can say is it was interesting that News 5 couldn't get anyone in Chandler to go on camera..no one had anything good to say about him but were afraid to go on camera..typical Chandler they will all talk bad about you behind your back but no one in that town has the balls it takes to say it to your face.They all protect each other for some reason..wished News 5 would have asked me for my opinion I would have given them an earful. It is about time that lowlife scumsucker gets what is coming to him..probably had to hire a lawyer from California.no respectable lawyer in Oklahama would want to touch this man and his reputation
Wow

Broken Arrow, OK

#38 Mar 22, 2013
Sick of STUPID PEOPLE wrote:
<quoted text>
DO NOT DARE dismiss what Key did ! Many people like my family paid him money to represent us in a child custoday battle where timing was of the essence and he DID NOT care just like he didn't care about Kelsey. Seriously you really want people to feel sorry for him ? Because he has a family and children ? He could care less about anyone but hisself. Trust me I have know Key since he was 4 yrs old and he is NOTHING as he was years ago. Good people turn bad and that is a FACT ! Get over it an face it ! It is what it is and STOP making excuses and dismissing others traumatic dealings with Key just because he has children. Key should have thought about his children when he broke the law and decided not to care about anyone but hisself. He has no morales or ethics. This is exactly what is wrong with Chandler is folks like you turning a blind eye to bad people. Shame on you, I will pray for you. Like Dr. Phil would say there are very few people in the world one can trust and KEY IS NOT ONE OF THEM !! Since you care so much for him you and the others who trust him and believe in him should start gathering up your funds to help represent him and care for his family.
If you are "sick of stupid people" I recommend using proper grammar and not quoting Dr. Phil........
Idiots

Edmond, OK

#39 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
I see he has not been arrested. Last time I checked you were innocent until proven guilty. Some of you people are not seeing both sides
This all federal...lucky for Key he won't be arrested and locked up in a county or state facility...he'll get to walk free...until all the indictments and such then he'll have his day in court and hopefully justice will prevail and he'll rot in a jail cell somewhere...
Is He Alone In All This

United States

#40 Mar 22, 2013
So you say "his OFFICE" wouldn't answer your calls, texts, faxes and emails. So to me, this means that his office was crooked too. Even if the employees are "just doing what the boss says" by not helping a paying client, they must have known he was stealing from them by SEEING the faxes, calls, and emails as they came in, and yet they still worked there. That means that associates like K. Newby, and whoever else should and will probably be investigated, since maybe all this cheating-the-client work may fold into the other illegal things. One must be careful whose coat-tails one clings to, mustn't one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grandparents of slain 5-year-old girl are grant... (Jul '11) Nov 23 The wronged 15
Ashley Kincaid- Massure/Hooker Nov 19 Honest Honesty 1
Church of the First Born.........cult (Aug '07) Nov 11 emmett 164
Carney POLICE OFFICER O'Donnell is he crooked? Nov 11 emmett 14
News Hotline number could assist in Oklahoma manhunt Oct '16 quessing 1
Rodan + Fields Oct '16 Amanda Greenfield 1
Jail (Sep '11) Oct '16 Smokeya ForFun 5

Chandler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chandler Mortgages