Berry Plastics...
NonWhore

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Everyone knows that if you work at Berry Plastics you will end up cheating on who your with. All the people do there si screw each other. They should change their name to Slut Plastics..It makes more sense, I know 10 people who work or have worked there and all of them cheated on their mate. If you wanna get screwed just go there.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2012
God, would you people shut the fu** up about that place. No one outside of that place cares, so talk to each other at work and leave the rest of the world out of it. Trust me, NO ONE CARES. Please shut up.
justcurious

New Albany, IN

#3 Oct 18, 2012
I disagree alot of them might but not all of them. Mine doesn't mess with anybody from there. If they aren't cheaters you have no reason to worry.
lets get drunk

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
I work there and never cheated on my wife so shut the hell up.
Worker

Evansville, IN

#5 Oct 18, 2012
I work there and would cheat.. But I can't.. I'm single and nobody wants me.. LOL
Whoré Hater

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2012
We only post this crap because people get so worked up over it! Do you think anyone really cares if your a cheater? NO we will just laugh at you behind your back and probably call you downgrading names!::Hey at least I am honest:: people cheat it is a fact no matter where they work it is just more prevalent in factories because your there ALOT! Oh well and by the way if you people that are complaining about the BP posts were really tired of them then you would be clicking on the BP headers!
overit

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Degrading not downgrading, stupid.
Whoré Hater

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 18, 2012
No fuçk face I meant what I typed!
Bea

Newburgh, IN

#9 Oct 18, 2012
What's happened to the girl Jamie with Meth mouth
overit

Boonville, IN

#11 Oct 18, 2012
I highly freakin doubt that they would do a layoff. When was the last time BP laid off!?!
wrong

United States

#12 Oct 18, 2012
I work there and we haven't lost any contracts. Dumba$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Emmons did it again? 4 min LyndaJo 8
Swag 13 min myself 3
Poll: Donut Bank or Krispy Cream? 1 hr Charlie 7
Anyone know Rachel Millay? (Jan '17) 2 hr Daddyissues 6
Dope house 2 hr Donns 1
Things not to talk about on Topix 2 hr Hendo 1,406
Whats the longest you have yearned for someone 3 hr OneInAmillion 48

Chandler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance