Richard (Rick) Street and Paula Potte...

Richard (Rick) Street and Paula Potter Stillions

Posted in the Chandler Forum

Mom needs help

Greensburg, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2011
I'm looking for where Rick Street is working, an address or a phone number. He has been ordered by the courts to pay child support and we haven't been able to locate him. I believe he is in the Chandler area, but am not sure! He is in the Retail Consulting Business. If anyone can help me to locate his address and where he works it would be greatly appreciated! He is driving an 04 Chevy Avalance with KY plates more than likely...black in color. His girlfriend or he may also be driving a 2010 Dodge Avenger.

Thanks in advance for our 13 yr old daughter!
I know where he is

Choctaw, OK

#2 Aug 11, 2011
I can give you his address, plus more than that. However; I won't post it right here in the open where anyone can read it. So?
Mom Needs Help

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2011
I know where he is wrote:
I can give you his address, plus more than that. However; I won't post it right here in the open where anyone can read it. So?
You can email me at [email protected] Thank you in advance for any information you may be able to send me!
Mom Needs Help

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2011
Please
Mom needs help

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2011
Whoever you are...please send me an email with any information you may have

Thanks
Re Risky Rick

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2011
Mom needs help wrote:
Whoever you are...please send me an email with any information you may have
Thanks
I want to verify that you got the e-mails I sent you regarding Rick. If you did, please reply to one of them. If not, please reply here and I will try to get in touch with you some other way.
SoooooOverLookin g

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Get over it!!!
MomInNeed

Cub Run, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2011
SoooooOverLooking wrote:
Get over it!!!
I'll never get Over it as you say! My daughter has the right to what he is neglecting to give her...not just financial support. Grow some balls and come tell me that to my face jerk off.
Just

Greensburg, KY

#9 May 12, 2012
who do you think you are? Get over it? Are you the deadbeat dad she is looking for or just his hoe?
SoooooOverLooking wrote:
Get over it!!!
truth and evidence

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Slandering his name. When the father can't call bc you have made threats and what I was told hit man involved . U need money for your drug addition according to his other 3 children sad for the daughter. She wishes he was *dead * (beat dad)
looking too

Norwalk, CT

#11 Oct 21, 2013
I know where he is wrote:
I can give you his address, plus more than that. However; I won't post it right here in the open where anyone can read it. So?
I'm looking for him as well, looks like he owes a lot of people some money. If you still have info about his whereabouts, please email me at [email protected]
thanks
HolyMoley

Haskell, OK

#12 Oct 26, 2013
No matter the situation the dad should be supporting his daughter. Unless this man has a reasonable explanation such as being disabled ect. Until then he is considered a dead beat. And get over what? The fact that they have a child in common and she wants? You get over it. Whoever you are. I do not know either one of these individuals so I'm not taking either sides.. Is it really that big of deal she is attempting to located deadbeat? And the mother is a drug user?? Who the hell isn't now days. Whether it's your Xanax you take, the weed you smoke, or the damn coffee you think you need every morning. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. What may have been said about someone may or may not be real. At the end of the day only one can judge us. GOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Tue Rattlesnake Pete 2,149
Trying to find my mom. (Jan '17) Tue Rattlesnake Pete 7
Is it illegal to pay a private stripper to danc... Jul 23 Seccklaud 1
Review: Mesa Pet Grooming Jul 20 Nicole 1
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Old Nurse 2,713
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Jul 18 Brandon1 345
News Body found in Mesa canal (Nov '07) Jul 15 Deena Dewakuku 13

Chandler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chandler Mortgages