Alleged Illegal Immigrant Using Dead ...

Alleged Illegal Immigrant Using Dead Teen's ID

There are 20 comments on the www.myfoxphoenix.com story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Alleged Illegal Immigrant Using Dead Teen's ID. In it, www.myfoxphoenix.com reports that:

The business that was raided is Si Senor Restaurant near North Alma School Road and Ray.

It's suspected that the business not only knew the employees were using fake IDs, but assisted them in identity theft. Using false identification is a felony.

The office said one of the suspects was allegedly using the identity of a Gilbert teenager who died in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.myfoxphoenix.com.

Juan

Pearland, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2011
If the guy was dead then what harm is there ?
You R An Arze

Omaha, NE

#2 Dec 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
You dispicable piece of chit!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
It's a crime simple as that. What's wrong with it? Get serious it's criminal impersonation and identity theft both crimes that's why. He isn't that person.
OMG Sickening

Kansas City, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2011
This just make me ill!
KATIE

Baldwin, GA

#6 Dec 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
Because it's against the law; oh I forgot you people don't respect U.S. law--that's why you don't mind breaking it.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2011
All illegals do this and they think it's ok. The mexican govt encourages their people to come here and steal jobs and IDs from americans.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
We already know Mexicans are lawless, we expect it. This guy can think about the harm while he sits in prison.

I bet he was saying, but Obama said.....

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#9 Dec 11, 2011
This is disgusting. He committed a felony. Doesn't matter if it's a violent crime or not, it's a felony. Deport his/her illegal arse and prohibit him/her from EVER coming here again, for any reason.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Dec 12, 2011
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
All illegals do this and they think it's ok. The mexican govt encourages their people to come here and steal jobs and IDs from americans.
All axis of evil should be attacked.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#11 Dec 12, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
All axis of evil should be attacked.
Glad to see you agree that illegal aliens are evil.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#12 Dec 12, 2011
I am surprised the pro-illegals are not using this as proof that illegal aliens pay taxes. I wonder how many filed for EITC?
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Dec 12, 2011
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you agree that illegal aliens are evil.
There are many many evil people all over the world who are not illegal immigrants.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#14 Dec 12, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many many evil people all over the world who are not illegal immigrants.
No kidding. This board addresses those people who are evil and illegal aliens. It also addresses the evil people who support illegal immigration. As for the rest of the evil people in the world there are boards that discuss them as well. I was just happy to see you acknowledge the fact that illegal aliens are part of the evil group.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Dec 12, 2011
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding. This board addresses those people who are evil and illegal aliens. It also addresses the evil people who support illegal immigration. As for the rest of the evil people in the world there are boards that discuss them as well. I was just happy to see you acknowledge the fact that illegal aliens are part of the evil group.
I am sure not all of them are are evil.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#16 Dec 12, 2011
They can't say the SS# was made up, it was a real SS#. Only problem is the guy was dead.
Hit Back to England

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Dec 12, 2011
Is the dead guy going to need the SS#? I think not.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#18 Dec 12, 2011
He don't give a chit if someone else uses his SS#.
Hit Back to England

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Dec 12, 2011
It's kind of like a living memorial to the dead guy.
Juanita

Kansas City, MO

#20 Dec 13, 2011
Hit Back to England wrote:
It's kind of like a living memorial to the dead guy.
You are sick!
Juanita

Kansas City, MO

#21 Dec 13, 2011
Actually if he's dead he ought to be tenderized enough. And here am I without a fork!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bahama Beach Cruisers , Fat Tire Cruiser Sat Jeff Mehl 2
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Sat Nervous84 2,396
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Fri CHAIN GANG 2,060
And it says Apr 28 Lonnie 2
News LDS Church announces 11 new general authorities... Apr 28 Lonnie 2
Gay fun in east mesa uni/crismon area Apr 28 Letsf_ck 1
News Breast feeding in public becomes legal Thursday (Sep '06) Apr 27 Jimmasin 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chandler Mortgages