Free rabies shots for dogs, cats set ...

Free rabies shots for dogs, cats set for Friday

There are 25 comments on the East Valley Tribune story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Free rabies shots for dogs, cats set for Friday. In it, East Valley Tribune reports that:

Free rabies vaccinations will be available for pet dogs and cats during a clinic Friday in Chandler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jamelah

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2013
I am look for a free rabies clinic in the city of Buffalo can someone get back with me as soon as possible thank you and have a blessed day
betty

Buffalo, NY

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Do anyone knows a place whre they give a free rabies vaccination? I honestly I can`t afford it and my dog its over due. Please anyone let me know
YOU ARE SICK

Tulsa, OK

#25 Apr 1, 2013
[TAKE Your Own Advice and do this to YOUR TACKY SELF. VERY GOOD ADVICE for YOUR SICK MIND and SOUL.SATAN.
hey

Lansing, MI

#26 Apr 7, 2013
hey wrote:
who cares about cats. the shot they give the cats should be to euthinize them. what a waste of a creature.
cats keep mice and rats and vermin like that out of your house and what not and gives you attention and love when no one else will be kind not a hatter love what will love back.
Maria

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Jul 20, 2015
hey wrote:
who cares about cats. the shot they give the cats should be to euthinize them. what a waste of a creature.
I have two cat i love my baby you should say that becouse there some cat love i also have dog to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption,Shady buisness deals,Shakedowns.. Mon Mr_T 4
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Apr 23 Kpbracken 2,135
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Apr 21 Daytripper 2,689
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Apr 21 FLUSTRATED98 344
Donald Trump for President (Sep '16) Apr 20 Abdellina Hussein 15
Dream Giveaway Contests-Arkansas-based Apr 19 fool me once 1
The founding framers Apr 18 Bob 7

Chandler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chandler Mortgages