Killed Blaine Girl's Life Filled With...

Killed Blaine Girl's Life Filled With Heartache

There are 3 comments on the Wcco.com story from Jul 17, 2006, titled Killed Blaine Girl's Life Filled With Heartache. In it, Wcco.com reports that:

Jordan Gonsioroski, a 10-year-old girl from Blaine, was discovered dead by Anoka County police on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wcco.com.

Appalled in Arizona

AOL

#1 Jul 20, 2006
I will never understand what drives an adult to injure (nevermind causing their death) a child. Apparently, they were never given the means to become an adult and make the right decisions. Now I know that parenthood does not come with an instruction manual, however commonsense tells you that you do not place a child in water that you have not tested yourself (much less to the point of scalding skin off the child), and you do not lay your hands on anyone in anger. Of course, my finding in this life is that commonsense is not something that you can teach or learn. You either have it or you dont. And this child's death is an unforgivable confirmation of my findings!
Sad

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 20, 2006
I watch alot of bad news, and maby I have become numb to most of it. But this story of this poor little girl made me cry. To have such a short life, filled with the monsters that were her parents, is heart breaking.I would wish all concerned get life in prison with NO parole.
one who knows the truth

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Only one adult in this case should have been put in prison for Jordans death. The other was also a victim of abuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Champlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White need help Dec 6 OhioAryanpits 1
Poll Worked with Bill Mccann - Ham Lake (Feb '08) Nov 15 The Lakes 52
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Nov '17 Lucky 75
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug '17 champ 43
Me and my fiancÚ are looking for another female... (Apr '13) Dec '16 Mike 4
News Minnesota bill would limit transgender bathroom... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Three Days 6
News Minnesota woman accused of asking to 'taste' ch... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Putin for pres in... 8

Champlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Champlin Mortgages