3 arrested in North Country murder

Oct 5, 2012 Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington 34

Friday morning, police arrested three men from Keeseville. Paul Taylor, 39, is charged with second-degree murder.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
come on

Albany, NY

#26 Nov 1, 2012
From what I have heard, which is all kinds of rumors so take it with a grain of salt, the wife was involved even if only an accomplice after the fact. The girl friend should be in jail with the rest of them, I believe whole heartedly that she set the whole thing up!
marla

Bellevue, WA

#27 Nov 1, 2012
i also believe that the girlfriend set it up. even if she wasnt involved in the actual killing i believe she instigated it to the point that it happened. from what i have seen over the years she is nothing but trouble.

Since: Nov 12

Northville, NY

#28 Nov 28, 2012
if any of you fucking ignorant people knew anything you would listen to the facts! paul has killed before ! an it was he who did this himself! mike and denno did not kill robert ! i believe mike an denno when they have both stated they did not kick this man to death! mike has swore on his children the two people in this world that mean the most to him! and as for them forgetting to arrest people there are two! in my opinion samantha and angela! if angie was there she should have been arrested as well just for being in the wrong place at the time! and samantha should be arrested cause she lied about the rape she had both mens sperm inside her! and left it for days after roberts death to and was around paul before stating she was raped! if anyone is guilty it is PAUL! and if anyone is innocent it is MIKE and DENNO!!
come on

Albany, NY

#30 Nov 29, 2012
fedupwithyouppl..You sound so ignorant. Mike and Denno are innocent, but angie and samantha should be arrested? Make up your mind, should the people who were there all be arrested or just the girls? If Mike and Denno are innocent, why aren't the girls, why should they be arrested? All of them knew what happened and did nothing to stop it or report it. None of them are innocent. And what are these facts that you know that none of us do? Believe what you want and the rest of us will do the same!
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#31 Nov 29, 2012
temper temper.
Matillda

Windsor, CT

#32 Dec 10, 2012
The right people are in jail and there are a few who havent been arrested that should have been.Paul was a killer already...Mike planted the seed cuz he and Angela hated Robert Rennie and constant negative talk about Robert and a night of drinking and whatever, a cell phone text..lurking in the dark...waiting...who drove the van??? Ptotect thy wife right Mikey???ALL guilty and SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!
Hang em high

Peru, NY

#33 Dec 11, 2012
kville resident wrote:
They are still human beings with families who love them so get a life of your own! And your statements make you no better then Paul taylor!
I must disagree. That animal is not human. Bully, rapist, killer, degenerate, parasite, manipulator, intimidator.....yes. Not human though. You'd think differently if you were on the business end of those steel-toed boots. First thing he did in jail was single out the meekest inmate. I understand he finds ways to torture him every day. Must be hard for the family of this sick sociopathic monster.

Since: Oct 12

Plattsburgh, NY

#34 Dec 16, 2012
All three of them were there so they are no better then then the leader of the pack ( paul)and I still wonder til this day if Paul had something to do with the young man at the chasm seeing he was looking for him at his mom's house and they knew each other very strang I think and will always
keeseville resident

Plattsburgh, NY

#35 Dec 17, 2012
Matillda wrote:
The right people are in jail and there are a few who havent been arrested that should have been.Paul was a killer already...Mike planted the seed cuz he and Angela hated Robert Rennie and constant negative talk about Robert and a night of drinking and whatever, a cell phone text..lurking in the dark...waiting...who drove the van??? Ptotect thy wife right Mikey???ALL guilty and SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!
You are a stupid btch and need to learn your place, Robert Rennie is a fcking scumbag piece of shat, just look at his kids teeth they are rotting right out of their head. ROBERT RENNIE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHAT. Thank you and have a nice fcking day :).
marla

Bellevue, WA

#36 Dec 17, 2012
keeseville resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid btch and need to learn your place, Robert Rennie is a fcking scumbag piece of shat, just look at his kids teeth they are rotting right out of their head. ROBERT RENNIE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHAT. Thank you and have a nice fcking day :).
whoever you are you are a low piece of shit. how dare you talk about those little girls. whoever you are you are a low down bastard. they lose both parents and you have the fucking nerve to get on here and talk about their teeth and have the nerve to call robert scum? you disgust me.
keeseville resident

Plattsburgh, NY

#37 Dec 17, 2012
marla wrote:
<quoted text>whoever you are you are a low piece of shit. how dare you talk about those little girls. whoever you are you are a low down bastard. they lose both parents and you have the fucking nerve to get on here and talk about their teeth and have the nerve to call robert scum? you disgust me.
He was turned in to CPS for his girls teeth like 4 years ago and hasn't done shit for them. He took his wifes death benefits and spent it on alcohol instead of taking them to a dentist. I did not once disrespect his daughters.
marla

Bellevue, WA

#38 Dec 18, 2012
keeseville resident wrote:
<quoted text>
He was turned in to CPS for his girls teeth like 4 years ago and hasn't done shit for them. He took his wifes death benefits and spent it on alcohol instead of taking them to a dentist. I did not once disrespect his daughters.
well i think robert did the best that he could do in the situation. yes he had a problem but never had i seen him physically or mentally abuse the girls. i know for a fact that he took the time to spend with the girls. just glad they have a good secure loving home to live in.
A loved one

Chazy, NY

#39 Dec 19, 2012
I really wish that everyone in the town of Keeseville would take a bigger look at the state of ny and ask why they send all of the scumbags that get out of jail or prision to the this town, is it because the Villa Motel will take social services for all these scumbags to stay there maybe it should be shut down and then you may see the crimes be reduced, and that low life piece of scum, Paul would have never crossed paths with Robert if the state wouldnt have put him there to live.Because of this you have murders, rapists and what ever crawls out from under rocks.Put a stop to it people its your town you shouldnt have to worry about who or what is living next door.

Since: Oct 12

Plattsburgh, NY

#40 Dec 19, 2012
@ A Loved One
you are very right all they keep at the Villa are welfair bumbs and Jail birds ever since they started taking these people in from prisons and County Jails its been nothing but trouble in Keeseville which is now known as (Sleezville).Thats where that Paul Taylor was living as well look what happend with him that close And til this day I think there was More Then Robert he done in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Champlain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Menard Feb 22 Rose 1
Former Stamford, N.Y. Mortgage Broker Arrested ... (Jun '10) Feb 22 Rose 4
IP says crapping Ticonderoga gas pipeline neces... Feb 20 loving arms 2
Author takes a look at bootlegging in the north... (Aug '14) Dec '14 Crow 4
Altona man arrested for sexually abusing child Dec '14 Ugg 4
taxes in altona Dec '14 horseman 2
Wind turbine collapses today near Malone (Mar '09) Aug '14 Barry4480 73
Champlain Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web