close to my heart releases new idea b...

close to my heart releases new idea book for summer

Posted in the Champlain Forum

Caroline Gallo

Plattsburgh, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2006
CLOSE TO MY HEART RELEASES NEW IDEA BOOK FOR SUMMER
Idea Book features new Scrapbook Kits, exclusive
Baby Ensemble and Alphabet Solos stamp sets

PLEASANT GROVE, UT – April 1, 2006 – Close To My Heart, the scrapbooking innovator and industry-leading direct sales company has released its summer Idea Book to its Independent Consultants and customers. Local Independent Consultant Caroline Gallo is offering the new products to anyone interested in scrapbooking and stamping.

The summer Idea Book includes a variety of new products for the season. The Idea Book features seven new My Reflections™ Scrapbooking Kits, two new My Reflections Collection™ kits, two new My Child’s Reflections kits, two new My Originals™ Card Kits and over 60 new My Acrylix™ stamp sets. These products help scrapbookers and card makers in the United States and Canada create their scrapbooks and cards faster, simpler and easier.

· My Reflections™ Scrapbooking Kits include themed 12” x 12” layout pages and are designed to accommodate varying skill levels to ensure the albums can be as simple or sophisticated as time and creative interests allow.
· My Reflections Collection™ kits provide an all-inclusive scrapbook kit, complete with papers, accents, and instructions to create highly artistic pages.
· My Child’s Reflections™ kits are designed especially for children, to help them scrapbook in a fast, easy, attractive format that ensures successful results.
· My Originals™ Card Kits feature preprinted card bases and My Stickease™ artwork to make creating handmade cards quick and easy.

In addition, Close To My Heart is releasing a highly anticipated baby ensembles featuring limited-edition 12” x 12” albums, coordinating My Reflections ™ Paper Packets, stickers and stamps. The albums, featuring pink or blue embossed stripes, coordinates with the Sugar & Spice for a girl or Snips & Snails papers for a boy and accents creating a complete package for capturing precious first memories.

- more -

SUMMER IDEA BOOK/ 2

With over two decades in stamping, Close To My Heart has revolutionized the industry with its innovative My Acrylix™ stamps. The clear, decorative stamps are easy to use and store, offering complete creative control and artistic precision on every project. The new stamps include Alphabet Solos; each set includes an oversized lowercase letter helping highlight the first letter of a title and a variety of descriptive words starting with the letter. Other new sets include beach, Independence Day and other season-specific themes, as well as versatile, universal designs for any time of year.

“I’m excited to teach the art of scrapbooking and card making,” Gallo said.“I love helping others celebrate relationships and representing the best quality products in the industry.”

Close To My Heart is also continuing its focus on philanthropy and children through its partnership with Operation Kids™, a nonprofit organization that supports a variety of children’s charities dedicated to ensuring a better life for children throughout the world.

Close To My Heart® is an industry leader in innovative scrapbooking and stamping products, including the My Acrylix™ line of clear stamps, My Reflections™ Scrapbooking Kits, and several top-selling how-to programs, including the newest scrapbook layout volume, Cherish, available now. Headquartered in Pleasant Grove, Utah, the company distributes its products at Home Gatherings through thousands of Independent Consultants across the U.S. and Canada. For more information about the Idea Book, ordering exclusive Close To My Heart products or becoming a Consultant, call Caroline Gallo at [email protected]

###

N – SUMMER IDEA1, 4/1/06

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Champlain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Rizzotto May '16 Too Familiar 2
First year supt? (Sep '15) Nov '15 Gygy 6
Sue shedrick (Sep '15) Sep '15 Whooooo 1
Gerald Menard (Feb '15) Jul '15 Gas 2
News This weekend in the Adirondacks (Jun '15) Jun '15 Iindict ann coulter 2
Chazy Market and Deli ? (Dec '13) May '15 none 5
News Former Stamford, N.Y. Mortgage Broker Arrested ... (Jun '10) Feb '15 Rose 4

Champlain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Champlain Mortgages