LIHEAP, just another handout with no ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Osama Obama Sucks

New Oxford, PA

#21 Jan 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The same place it says that we have a right to privacy, a jury of our peers, no taxation without representation, the separation of powers, innocent until proven guilty, the separation of church and state, impeachment means removal from office, the right to marriage, paper money, political parties, the right to travel ... shall I go on?
Just because the Constitutions doesn't explicitly name something as a right doesn't mean it's not a right.
But given the name that you've chosen for yourself, thinking and logical reasoning aren't really your strong suits, are they? LOL!
You calling yourself a man doesn't make it so does it?And it doesn't say voting is a right.once again you are Dan The LIAR.
Osama Obama Sucks

New Oxford, PA

#22 Jan 3, 2012
Noone has a right to go to another country and vote.
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#23 Jan 3, 2012
Osama Obama Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>You calling yourself a man doesn't make it so does it?And it doesn't say voting is a right.once again you are Dan The LIAR.
What's the lie? That voting is a right in this country? Please.
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#24 Jan 3, 2012
Osama Obama Sucks wrote:
Noone has a right to go to another country and vote.
Brilliant!
Osama Obama Sucks

New Oxford, PA

#25 Jan 3, 2012
Voting is a privilege not a right.Foreigners should not have the privilege to vote.[illegal immigrants]
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#26 Jan 3, 2012
Osama Obama Sucks wrote:
Voting is a privilege not a right.Foreigners should not have the privilege to vote.[illegal immigrants]
Of course only citizens have the RIGHT to vote.

Who are you trying to argue with? I've never said anything about voting being a right enumerated in the Constitution, but you argue with me like I did. I never said foreigners or people who aren't citizens have the right to vote, but you're arguing with me like I did.

Have you recently had a blow to the head or something? Or were you born this stupid?
Pittsburgh-Ameri can

Fayetteville, PA

#27 Jan 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That plus verification of income.
Ya, you would think but I know for a fact of at least 2 families getting it who each have a rental on the side. One has own business besides working for someone else. If you think the system doesn't get screwed over more than not then you are living in a better neighborhood than I am.
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#28 Jan 3, 2012
Pittsburgh-American wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, you would think but I know for a fact of at least 2 families getting it who each have a rental on the side. One has own business besides working for someone else. If you think the system doesn't get screwed over more than not then you are living in a better neighborhood than I am.
I have no doubt that there is abuse of the system. I do not believe it happens "more often than not."
Pittsburgh-Ameri can

Fayetteville, PA

#29 Jan 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that there is abuse of the system. I do not believe it happens "more often than not."
If my neighborhood is any indication as how the system as a whole is being taken for a ride, believe me we are in big trouble.
DGS

Carlisle, PA

#30 Jan 3, 2012
Are governors installed on participants thermostats so that they can only turn their heat up to a certain level? It is far cheaper for them to lower the thermostat and put on a sweater.
Buffalo Bill

Chambersburg, PA

#31 Jan 3, 2012
DGS wrote:
Are governors installed on participants thermostats so that they can only turn their heat up to a certain level? It is far cheaper for them to lower the thermostat and put on a sweater.
Don't even get me started. These government mooches keep the thermostat set at about 78 degrees. There should be governors on the thermostats. When the temperature exceeds a certain level the police are automatically dispatched to the residence to "handle" the situation as they seem necessary.
Osama Obama Sucks

New Oxford, PA

#32 Jan 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting is a right. Weatherization and energy assistance is not.
Requiring photo ID to vote is an antidemocratic, un-American effort to suppress votes.
You said it.LIAR
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#33 Jan 4, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even get me started. These government mooches keep the thermostat set at about 78 degrees. There should be governors on the thermostats. When the temperature exceeds a certain level the police are automatically dispatched to the residence to "handle" the situation as they seem necessary.
Source please.

You're just making stuff up. You have no evidence AT ALL that anyone getting LIHEAP assistance sets the thermostat at 78 degrees. You're simply lying.
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#34 Jan 4, 2012
Osama Obama Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>You said it.LIAR
I did say it.

Because it's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chambersburg pa walmart Jul 27 Martz friends 5
Best Dining In Chambersburg, Part three (Jan '12) Jul 17 Diner 1,105
Keep A Word Drop A Word (Jun '11) Jul 4 trooper dude 646
white jeep patriot Jul 2 Martz friends 1
News 3 teens charged for assault of guard at South M... (Feb '11) Jul 1 Ctrek75 13
News Tennis courts turned into public skate park (Jun '08) Jun '16 Bmxboy1 31
News Police log (May '12) Jun '16 GenPatton 10

Chambersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chambersburg Mortgages