Unemployment at 4 year low

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#127 Jan 11, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> PROVE IT
I already have.

Grow up and take responsibility for yourself. If you don't like being called un-American, then stop rooting against the country.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#129 Jan 11, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> PROVE IT
BTW - why don't you go look for some intellectual, sophisticated, short DVDs about the economy.

You'd embarrass yourself a lot less here if you actually knew what you were talking about, and evidently READING isn't a task you're up to. LOL!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#130 Jan 11, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have.
Grow up and take responsibility for yourself. If you don't like being called un-American, then stop rooting against the country.
Show me and everyone else where you proved I am unAmerican. You can't because it never happened. You are just a low life liar.

I have to leave so it looks like you're going to be all alone on topix. Think you can keep from getfing bored by waiting for a poster to show up? Well if no one shows up just bring out one of your alter egos to play with you.....loser
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#131 Jan 11, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Show me and everyone else where you proved I am unAmerican. You can't because it never happened. You are just a low life liar.
I have to leave so it looks like you're going to be all alone on topix. Think you can keep from getfing bored by waiting for a poster to show up? Well if no one shows up just bring out one of your alter egos to play with you.....loser
Still no proof from the loser, Dan the man. Poor Danny, Friday night and no friends or family so he sits in front of the computer waiting and waiting for someone to post so he can pounce on them. Only they are all out having fun.

Come on Danny, you have all night to prove that I hate America....if you are going to accuse someone of something you better be able to back it with proof and so far you have not shown any proof. Just incoherant rants.

Why aren't you at your restaurant tonight? Friday nights are big nights for restaurants. That's right, I keep forgetting. It's all in your mind, the restaurant, the office, the apartments, the human resource job, the consulting business. What amazes me is how do you find time to spend hours and hours on topix with all those jobs?

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#132 Jan 11, 2013
Soon the unemployment figures will reach 0. When the unemployed's benefits run out or they quit looking for work the figures go down. The Obama doesn't want the real figures to show.

What about those full time employees who took a part time job?

What about those who took a lower paying job?

The economy is getting better says The Obama, yet income is far less now than when The Obama took office.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#133 Jan 12, 2013
The mutt puppy sure does post a lot for his racial hating tea bag brethren, don't you dumb ass? if the patriotic voting block in this great country bought into half of your political fairy-tale we would have the etch a sketch man in the white house instead of a black man in the white house. Your political predicting ain't working out these days, huh dumb ass ignorant mutt puppy?
Marisa Winston Peanut huh

Chambersburg, PA

#134 Jan 12, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The mutt puppy sure does post a lot for his racial hating tea bag brethren, don't you dumb ass? if the patriotic voting block in this great country bought into half of your political fairy-tale we would have the etch a sketch man in the white house instead of a black man in the white house. Your political predicting ain't working out these days, huh dumb ass ignorant mutt puppy?
someone forgot to take their meds again.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#135 Jan 12, 2013
Ha ha ha ha funny one tea bag dumb ass
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#136 Jan 12, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Ha ha ha ha funny one tea bag dumb ass
Glad you thought it was funny.....I thought so too. That was the reaction I was going after.

By the way, is Danny taking a break and sending you in his place?
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#137 Jan 12, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you thought it was funny.....I thought so too. That was the reaction I was going after.
By the way, is Danny taking a break and sending you in his place?
yes we are happy you found it funny. That was our goal
Peanut huh

Chambersburg, PA

#138 Jan 12, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Ha ha ha ha funny one tea bag dumb ass
We are so happy we made you laugh. Someone in your condition can use a good laugh.
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

#139 Jan 13, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The mutt puppy sure does post a lot for his racial hating tea bag brethren, don't you dumb ass? if the patriotic voting block in this great country bought into half of your political fairy-tale we would have the etch a sketch man in the white house instead of a black man in the white house. Your political predicting ain't working out these days, huh dumb ass ignorant mutt puppy?
I'm still waiting for you to answer my question you self admitted black racist. Why did you change your ID from bobby64 to bobby6464? Was bobby 64 banned because of your racist comments or did you just forget your password? Is it that hard to keep track of all your ID's and passwords, Dan the Man? You keep files on those who disagree with you, yet you don't keep a file on your ID's and passwords? LOL @ the idiot.
Bobby6464 who lives in Oregon but only post in the Chambersburg forum.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#140 Jan 13, 2013
The president easily won, again. The racial hating tea bags on this here Internet can only find comfort in debating amongst themselves the identity of bobby6464, dumb asses. Every day I'm seen as dan the man in the eyes of a racial hating tea bags pea skull is a compliment, so I thank-you.?The president is obama and nothing any tea bag could do bull roll over Which is what happened. Mrs Clinton is next so I challenge every racial hating tea bag to try tobstop that. The tea bags are meaningless without the pull or power to accomplish anything in congress, Don't you know? hell no you tea bags will never know, dumb asses. Keep on blaming the black president for every thing you racial hating tea bags don't like while patriotic American people continue to wait for the mid terms to vote the congressional tea bags out. What happened to joe walsh and the Florida tea bag wing nut was only the beginning and yes every liberal in America demands you tea bags try and stop that or just continue to debate who is bobby6464, what happened to bobby 64.
Vivaldi

Chambersburg, PA

#141 Jan 13, 2013
LOL From Clearfield wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still waiting for you to answer my question you self admitted black racist. Why did you change your ID from bobby64 to bobby6464? Was bobby 64 banned because of your racist comments or did you just forget your password? Is it that hard to keep track of all your ID's and passwords, Dan the Man? You keep files on those who disagree with you, yet you don't keep a file on your ID's and passwords? LOL @ the idiot.
Bobby6464 who lives in Oregon but only post in the Chambersburg forum.
You hit the nail on the head!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#142 Jan 13, 2013
Did you notice that the racist, bobby 6464 post just before Vivaldi was a non registered bobby6464. Now go about 3 more posts up and he is registered as bobby 6464. DTM is having a hard time keeping registered and not registered straight.

Dan the Man Chambersburg has been registered since early May, 2012, but only starting using it recently.

The guy must think we won't notice his inconsistencies. And bobby 6464, is guilty of the same thing.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#143 Jan 13, 2013
Your a proven dumb ass Marisa as well as being highly self medicated. You were always wrong in political world and your wrong again assuming im dan the man, but I enjoy you tea bags compliment so much, thank-you. Seek a mental health expert Marisa and no you will not find one at the racial hating tea bag rally, but you would not know that.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#144 Jan 13, 2013
LOL! Poor, pathetic Winston - posting Friday evening and Saturday then acting like she has friends to do things with and those of us who actually had things going on this weekend are the losers.

The Freudian projection coming off this loser is truly epic.
Vivaldi

Chambersburg, PA

#145 Jan 13, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
LOL! Poor, pathetic Winston - posting Friday evening and Saturday then acting like she has friends to do things with and those of us who actually had things going on this weekend are the losers.
The Freudian projection coming off this loser is truly epic.
Someone sure is obsessed with Winston. First it was Marisa, now it's Winston. You don't seem to have a stable personality. Very obsessive, not healthy.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#146 Jan 13, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
LOL! Poor, pathetic Winston - posting Friday evening and Saturday then acting like she has friends to do things with and those of us who actually had things going on this weekend are the losers.
The Freudian projection coming off this loser is truly epic.
Well look who's back. Working this weekend? Busy at that restaurant of yours? Or was it the apartments that took you away? Or were you out volunteering? Or....were you catching up at the office? You know, all those tasks that you do between posting, the ones neglected because you were too busy posting and ignoring your "office work".

Well here's the bottom line. During the week there are very small numbers of posts, very, very small. I come on and guess who jumps out of the woodwork? You, Dan the Man. What do you do? Sit in front of the computer just waiting and waiting for someone to post? It certainly looks that way. Once I come on the forum seems to come to life. You, Dan the Man, are boring and a liar, and most don't care to converse with you anymore. I'm the one now. You are a bore and a liar.

Now, where is the proof I hate America? I have been waiting for it for quite awhile. All you have is your "opinion based on logical reasoning". Pretty pathetic when you have to accuse someone of something but can't prove it. Some people would call that slander. Do you know what that means? Let me help you.. Slander is a false and malicious statement and is a civil wrong which is grounds for a lawsuit. Good thing this isn't the real world. But then you aren' t like that in the real world. You are a quiet, meek little coward. That's why you sit behind a screen with a phoney name, and multiple names.
Winston Smith

Loysville, PA

#147 Jan 13, 2013
Dan, Dan, Dan please pay attention to meeeee!

Look at me Dan! I'm over here. Loooook aaaaaatt MEEEEEEE!

Pleeeeeaase Dan!!! Pleeeeeaaaassseeee!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans Brought America Down To Its State Of ... Aug 24 pushedtofar 1
News Disgruntled man can't pay parking fine with rol... Aug 17 Mega Monster 7
News Borough That Refused Penny Payment to Install N... Aug 16 TALLYHO 8541 1
News Supreme Court refuses to hear CASD appeal Aug 15 Backward Hicks 3
backyard poultry in a medium density residentia... Aug 15 Backward Hicks 3
News Sex abuse case against former Gettysburg teache... (Oct '14) Aug 10 Steve Gratman 6
News Former Gettysburg area school teacher accused o... (Apr '14) Aug 10 Steve Gratman 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chambersburg Mortgages