Pennsylvania girl, 10, charged with m...

Pennsylvania girl, 10, charged with murder in death of baby

There are 23 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 30, 2011, titled Pennsylvania girl, 10, charged with murder in death of baby. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 10-year-old central Pennsylvania girl who allegedly caused a baby's death by violently shaking him and throwing him into a crib was charged with third-degree murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
personally know

Elizabethtown, PA

#22 Sep 11, 2012
I personally know these people an dthe baby sitter was upstairs at the other side of the house on the COMPUTER! and the 9 year old did know what she was doing, the babybsitter tried to cover for her. The police even said interrogating a harden crimial. I watched the police interview with her and she had the attitude that she was going to get away with this. Also it was said that it wasnt the first time she hurt him. Apparently dhe had thrown him down punched him in the face and other things before but the baby sitter would cover it up by telling the mother he fell down and hit his face, etc.
illusia

Chambersburg, PA

#24 Mar 1, 2013
I feel bad for her. I really do, she was only 10, who left her alone with a crying baby in the first place? I dont believe this should be blamed on her at all and i feel sorry for all of the guilt others placed and will continue to place on her. Imagine how she'll be treated at school, imagine all the names she'll be called and how she'll be mis-treated by most. All because of an accident. I do feel sorry for the family and especially the baby, but i dont feel it was intentional at all and i dont think she could have even understood at the age of ten, that shaking a baby could kill it. I blame whoever was in charge of "watching" the two, where was that person?
DADDYS NITE OUT

West Mifflin, PA

#25 Mar 1, 2013
THIS IS WHY THE MOTHERS PLACE IS AT HOME AND NOT WHORING AROUND,THAT'S THE OLD MANS JOB.!!lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Loudon Inn to be restored (Mar '09) 13 hr Test 20
News Minority graduates of Chambersburg Area School ... (May '09) Jan 15 Sick 35
News GANGS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY? After arrests of Bloo... (Aug '10) Jan 14 Mimallah 103
News Chambersburg Hospital penalized for infection anda Jan 13 Sick 2
News Trick-or-treat nights scheduled this year (Oct '09) Jan 8 Buster 54
Review: AAA Travel Agency (Jun '11) Dec 24 chubby 22
Scott Mcswain Dec 18 Family friend 6

Chambersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chambersburg Mortgages