CASHS Class of 1986 web site is launc...

CASHS Class of 1986 web site is launched!

Posted in the Chambersburg Forum

KTC

Chesapeake City, MD

#1 Mar 15, 2006
Hey all you CASHS Class of 1986 alumni! Log on TODAY to the CASHS Class of 1986 web site,
http://www.classreport.com/usa/pa/chambersbur... Details on the 20th Reunon can be found here!

While at the class site, please update your profile. You may write a short bio in your profile, add your birthday, include your spouse &/or child(ren) names, and post your personal, work &/or photo web page(s).

Although our most senior photos are posted, many classmates still do not have a current photo online.  If you would like to post a current photo of yourself, please email it to me.

In addition, the class news section has been updated. The message board has a few new posts.  Any member of the Class of 1986 may post a message or respond to an existing posts.  Drop a line to former classmates or share your milestone events.

You can also share your favorite recipes, write a book or movie review, make a prayer request, click on some links to related web sites, or cast your vote in the current poll.

Take advantage of this free resource to reminisce and reconnect.  Log on to the CASHS Class of 1986 web site, http://www.classreport.com/usa/pa/chambersbur... , today!
Cburg homie

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Did Dr. Fred Shilling, ex-CASHS VP, really shoot himself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Aug 10 Hughes 30
News Greencastle church gets new pastor (Jul '09) Aug 10 Hughes 9
Oscar "Tucker " Bechtel (Mar '10) Aug 5 Test 8
News Former popular Chambersburg hangout to bea Jul 28 Adventurist 1
News Man charged after police chase go-kart ina Jul 28 Adventurist 1
Edith's Pizza (Jul '12) Jul 27 Sugar Sugar 14
Kenzo restaurant Jul 27 Baby Cakes 13

Chambersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance