Spicka: Kauffman takes "unconstitutio...

Spicka: Kauffman takes "unconstitutional" $52 a day for expenses

There are 5 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Spicka: Kauffman takes "unconstitutional" $52 a day for expenses. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Susan Spicka, Democratic candidate for the 89th House District, is taking opponent Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

POSTER

Landisburg, PA

#1 Sep 6, 2012
It is time for Mr. Kauffman to move on. He ran with the promise to not take the daily per diem, which he is and also to promote term limits which he has done nothing on. He has done nothing but ride the coat tails of his party and taken money from the public schools.
WOW

Biglerville, PA

#2 Sep 6, 2012
POSTER wrote:
It is time for Mr. Kauffman to move on. He ran with the promise to not take the daily per diem, which he is and also to promote term limits which he has done nothing on. He has done nothing but ride the coat tails of his party and taken money from the public schools.
Same for Todd Rock. All they worry about is getting enough time in to secure a full pension.

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Same for Todd Rock. All they worry about is getting enough time in to secure a full pension.
Rock has supposedly eschewed the per-diem.

But didnt Rock also claim he wasnt a "career politician" - and would only serve a certain number of terms?

What was that number?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2012
I had voted for Kauffman in previous elections, but no this one. Sorry Rob - you've fallen off the starboard side of the ship in my opinion.
POSTER

Landisburg, PA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
I see Kauffman turned down a second debate with a POOR excuse. Is he afraid the truth is starting to come out about his political practices? Doing everything he said he would not do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Sep 17 Fife 33
News Fort Loudon Inn to be restored (Mar '09) Sep 17 Pug 18
massage parlor Sep 13 mark the trucker 1
News Greencastle church gets new pastor (Jul '09) Sep 11 Pikerover 10
News Police log (May '10) Sep 11 He will never cha... 28
Oscar "Tucker " Bechtel (Mar '10) Sep 8 Test 9
Best Dining In Chambersburg, Part three (Jan '12) Sep 4 Jshillin 1,111

Chambersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance