The permanent GOP minority

Posted in the Chambersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#1 May 9, 2013
The current GOP tactic of alienating every single minority group in the US will doom them to being a permanent minority party.

----------

The New Census Data That Should Terrify Republicans

Obama's coalition may only grow stronger after he leaves office

The biggest mistake that Republicans made in 2012 was assuming that 2008 was a special, one-time product of a historic candidate. That was superficially appealing and maybe even “felt” right, but the CPS said that the 2008 turnout wasn’t as unique as the huge crowds and palpable enthusiasm made it seem.

The GOP should not delude itself into believing that taking Obama off of the ballot will return them to the White House, even if black turnout rates should be expected to decline in 2016.

Demographic change, not turnout, is the primary force driving the declining white share of the electorate, and the GOP will need to adapt.

Chambersburg, PA

#2 May 9, 2013
The New Census Data That Should Terrify Republicans

Obama's coalition may only grow stronger after he leaves office

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/113160/nov... #

Chambersburg, PA

#4 May 10, 2013
History Lesson one o one wrote:
This is a racist post.

Chambersburg, PA

#5 May 10, 2013
Welcome To Liberal America

Barack Obama, gay marriage, weed, and a new focus on climate change. This is the country, and the Republican Party has to adapt.

The groups on whom Obama depended are the ones that are growing; white men, the core Republican constituency, are a shrinking minority.

For the first time In 2011, minority births surpassed white births in the United States, and the longer demographic trend places white Americans in the minority by 2041.

The Republican party will spend much needed time in the wilderness after this election, even as the open race for unofficially 2016 kicks off today.

The future of the Grand Old Party will be determined by how well it adapts to the brand new Liberal America — indeed the Obama America — that is now here to stay.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/welcome-to-l...
History Lesson one o one

Chambersburg, PA

#6 May 10, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post.
Racist? But then you may be correct in calling it a racist post because it is the black race that have destroyed South Africa. Take a look at the places where the black race is in charge...absolute disasters of filth, poverty and violence. Take a look in the U.S. where blacks are at, the inner cities....violence, crime and poverty to the hilt. So yea, it is racist....the black race.

Chambersburg, PA

#7 May 10, 2013
From Heritage Foundation author, Jason Richwine:

"The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population, and the difference is likely to persist over several generations. The consequences are a lack of socioeconomic assimilation among low-IQ immigrant groups, more underclass behavior, less social trust, and an increase in the proportion of unskilled workers in the American labor market."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

----------

When you scratch the surface of the extreme anti-immigration right, this is the repugnant shit that you find.

Just another in the growing list of ways that the GOP is alienating half of the American electorate and why it will remain a permanent minority party in the US.

Chambersburg, PA

#8 May 10, 2013
Bye bye one-o-one, you racist POS.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#9 May 10, 2013
From Heritage Foundation author, Jason Richwine:
"The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population, and the difference is likely to persist over several generations. The consequences are a lack of socioeconomic assimilation among low-IQ immigrant groups, more underclass behavior, less social trust, and an increase in the proportion of unskilled workers in the American labor market."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
----------
When you scratch the surface of the extreme anti-immigration right, this is the repugnant shit that you find.
Just another in the growing list of ways that the GOP is alienating half of the American electorate and why it will remain a permanent minority party in the US.
lYou just now found Dr. Richwine's desertation thesis? Man, you're slow. That's been out since 2009.The Harvard liberals wholeheartedly approved of it. Get with it dumbo!

Chambersburg, PA

#10 May 10, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>lYou just now found Dr. Richwine's desertation thesis? Man, you're slow. That's been out since 2009.The Harvard liberals wholeheartedly approved of it. Get with it dumbo!
Really? Is this the best you can do? LOL!

It's getting press NOW.

It's driving Hispanics away from the rightwing NOW.

So it's relevant NOW.

Dumbass.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#11 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Is this the best you can do? LOL!
It's getting press NOW.
It's driving Hispanics away from the rightwing NOW.
So it's relevant NOW.
Dumbass.
Again as usual you are very selective.

The liberals of Harvard APPROVED the thesis.

How can it be turning away Hispanics? They probably are not even aware of it. Ever hear of low information voters? It's what democrats need in order to win elections.

Chambersburg, PA

#12 May 10, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Again as usual you are very selective.
The liberals of Harvard APPROVED the thesis.
How can it be turning away Hispanics? They probably are not even aware of it. Ever hear of low information voters? It's what democrats need in order to win elections.
You go ahead and bank on those "low information voters."

How'd that work out for you last year. LMAO!
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#13 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You go ahead and bank on those "low information voters."
How'd that work out for you last year. LMAO!
My God! You are even dumber then I thought. It's the low information voters that are destroying this country. People like you that are too lazy to work so you just keep sucking the taxpayer dry.

Eventually there will not be enough people working to support lazy low lifes like you. I can see why you spend your days and evenings here. You have no one. What woman wants to hook up with some welfare clown that is unproductive has nothing to offer but more handouts.

I can see why you love Obama, as long as he's in the White House, you can continue to suck off the taxpayer.

You have no pride in yourself. You are what is called a taker.

Chambersburg, PA

#14 May 10, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>My God! You are even dumber then I thought. It's the low information voters that are destroying this country. People like you that are too lazy to work so you just keep sucking the taxpayer dry.
Eventually there will not be enough people working to support lazy low lifes like you. I can see why you spend your days and evenings here. You have no one. What woman wants to hook up with some welfare clown that is unproductive has nothing to offer but more handouts.
I can see why you love Obama, as long as he's in the White House, you can continue to suck off the taxpayer.
You have no pride in yourself. You are what is called a taker.
Oh, look - another personal attack.

Keep waiving that white flag, loser. It makes me very, very happy. LOL!
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

#15 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, look - another personal attack.
Keep waiving that white flag, loser. It makes me very, very happy. LOL!
Dream on loser, dream on.
It's Friday evening, and unlike you, I plan on spending it with my family. I feel sorry that the only family you have is the multiple posters you invent to keep you to company. Such a sad, lonely life you must have.
This must be your facial expression :-(

Chambersburg, PA

#16 May 10, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on loser, dream on.
It's Friday evening, and unlike you, I plan on spending it with my family. I feel sorry that the only family you have is the multiple posters you invent to keep you to company. Such a sad, lonely life you must have.
This must be your facial expression :-(
And yet here you are.

Liar.
Just Plain Nuts

Greencastle, PA

#18 May 10, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone told us that the “Benghazi” Story was an impossible project ...
And we were told no one was going to be able to sing augmented fourths, as with "Ben-gha-zi" ...
Also, they said the score was too rangy for pop music ...
Besides, who wanted to see a show in which the first-act curtain comes down on four dead bodies lying on the stage?
Here it goes, sing along!!
Sung to "Maria"... West Side Story"
“Benghazi"
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
“Benghazi” Benghazi" “Benghazi”” Benghazi "
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word
“Benghazi” Benghazi" “Benghazi”” Benghazi "“Benghazi”
I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me
“Benghazi"
I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"
And suddenly I found
How wonderful a sound
Can be
“Benghazi
Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing
Say it soft and it’s obummer lying.
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi "“Benghazi" “Benghazi " “Benghazi"
Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing
Say it soft and it's obummer lying
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
“Benghazi"
//////////
"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"
-Barry Insane obummer
Just F*ing Nuts!

Chambersburg, PA

#19 May 14, 2013
It's pretty bad when you send a man to Florida to do outreach to the Latino community on behalf of the Republican National Committee, and within months that man quits his job and becomes a Democrat because he discovers that the GOP is too racist.

----------

Pablo Pantoja Turns Democrat: RNC Florida Hispanic Director Cites GOP 'Intolerance' In Making Party Switch

Less than two months after the Republican National Committee announced a multi-million dollar campaign to improve minority outreach, one of its state Hispanic directors is leaving the Republican Party altogether.

In a letter released by The Florida Nation on Monday, RNC State Director Of Florida Outreach Pablo Pantoja announced that he is changing his political affiliation to the Democratic Party.

"It doesn’t take much to see the culture of intolerance surrounding the Republican Party today," he wrote. "I have wondered before about the seemingly harsh undertones about immigrants and others. Look no further; a well-known organization recently confirms the intolerance of that which seems different or strange to them."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/13/pabl...

Chambersburg, PA

#20 Jun 3, 2013
The GOP Has Lost Young People

The College Republican National Committee released a new postmortem on the November elections which offers a searing indictment of the GOP "brand" and the major challenges the party faces in wooing young voters, Politico reports.

"It's not a pretty picture. In fact, it's a 'dismal present situation,' the report says."

----------

The GOP has lost young people.

The GOP has lost LGBT people.

The GOP has lost Latinos.

The GOP has lost African Americans.

The GOP has lost women.

Who's left? White men. The elderly....who else...hmmmmm.....

Nope, that's about it.

And THAT is why the GOP is destined to be a permanent minority party in the US.

Chambersburg, PA

#23 Jun 13, 2013
In 13 years the Republican minority status will become locked in stone...

----------

Whites Becoming The Minority Among U.S. Population Under Five

For the first time, America’s racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group, the government said Thursday. It’s a historic shift that shows how young people are at the forefront of sweeping changes by race and class.

The new census estimates, a snapshot of the U.S. population as of July 2012, comes a year after the Census Bureau reported that whites had fallen to a minority among babies. Fueled by immigration and high rates of birth, particularly among Hispanics, racial and ethnic minorities are now growing more rapidly in numbers than whites.

Based on current rates of growth, whites in the under-5 group are expected to tip to a minority this year or next, Thomas Mesenbourg, the Census Bureau’s acting director, said.

The government also projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18. Not long after, the total U.S. white population will begin an inexorable decline in absolute numbers, due to aging baby boomers.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/whites-beco...

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#24 Jun 13, 2013
So, what you are saying is that if abortion is outlawed, this will happen sooner,wouldn't that be the ultimate win for you and your ilk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log (May '12) Jun 22 GenPatton 10
vincent e martz egor Jun 21 Martz friend 2
News Chambersburg Hospital workers vote to allow a s... (Jul '08) May 31 Anthony 292
Keep A Word Drop A Word (Jun '11) May '16 _Zoey_ 645
let's play post one word only ! (Sep '09) May '16 _Zoey_ 230
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Apr '16 Amy 27
Southgate Mall Laundromat (Dec '15) Mar '16 bus 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chambersburg Mortgages