Naked teen found on street screamed a...

Naked teen found on street screamed about 'bad drugs'

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Naked teen found on street screamed about 'bad drugs'. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

TheBroward Sheriff's Officeis revealing a little more information about the 17-year-old boy who was found lying bloody and naked on the street in Oakland Park on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Leon 45 Jones

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Was he naked when he jumped out of a moving vehicle or, was he sexually assaulted in the street? I hope they don't blame this one on bath salts. Word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambers Estates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,483,641
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 62,982
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Safety Dance 313,231
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 hr TRD 71,320
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun zazz 98,316
Sunshine Skateway (May '09) Sat Lani Weist 16
News Lauderdale Lakes couple battles condo board to ... (Jul '07) Sat Moving ASAP 282

Chambers Estates Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chambers Estates Mortgages