Shira Seymour was arrested following the indictment being delivered

There are 4 comments on the Oct 12, 2013, WBEX-AM Chillicothe story titled Shira Seymour was arrested following the indictment being delivered. In it, WBEX-AM Chillicothe reports that:

The Ross County Grand Jury has indicted a Bainbridge woman for the fatal traffic accident that claimed the life of Chillicothe attorney Annie Rooney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEX-AM Chillicothe.

jdog

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2013
She should have been indicted for "murder by alcohol". With her record, it should have inevitable that something horrible was going to happen. The judges should bear some responsibility too. TOO MANY PLEA DEALS!
hoot hoot

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Oct 12, 2013
I agree!! Lawyers and judges who allowed all the prior reductions should be dealt with and held responsible!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2013
The attorneys/prosecutors who allowed the reduced plea to her previous OMVI charges should be held accountable as well. NOT making excuses for Ms. Seymour but from the length of her court docket, no doubt she was a ticking timebomb. Wasn't a matter of IF something tragic would occur but when.
mattlock

Jackson, OH

#5 Nov 6, 2013
i watch mattlock so don't tell me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lazybums 13 hr Mainstreet 4
needle junkies add the ones you know. 20 hr dan 26
thieves Sat Unknown 5
News Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) Sat Common Sense 4,988
Timmy Mullins (Nov '12) Apr 23 jjj 15
tim kniceley Apr 23 Curious 2
Cheyenne Wilson??? (Jan '12) Apr 23 Anonymous 13
More from around the web

Chagrin Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]