Joelie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Was driving thru Auburn Twp. yesterday and saw life flight and road blocks on May Court. Anyone know what happened?
Greg

Aliquippa, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Lady was walkin on the side of the road and was killed by a vehicle of someone that lived in May Court
Greg

Aliquippa, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

google Jennifer Viafora

What a Tragedy
samrach

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

You have no idea. Nissar Suhail the driver took Jennifer Viafora's life and destroyed so many others
neverheard

Milford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Why has there been no follow up? What has happened to the driver who killed this woman? Did he skip the country or make a sweetheart deal?? Last I heard he pleaded 'not guilty' to a MISDEMEANOR!!! I suppose the car was driving it self?? Why is nothing in the paper?
samrach

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

please keep inquiring. NOTHING has happened to this criminal yet! he is actually trying to place blame on the victim. He is still driving. He is still going on with his life as if nothing has happened. he destroyed a life and the lives of so many other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chagrin Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chagrin Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••