What happened on May Court 12/17/09?

What happened on May Court 12/17/09?

Posted in the Chagrin Falls Forum

Joelie

Southfield, MI

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Was driving thru Auburn Twp. yesterday and saw life flight and road blocks on May Court. Anyone know what happened?
Greg

Aliquippa, PA

#2 Dec 19, 2009
Lady was walkin on the side of the road and was killed by a vehicle of someone that lived in May Court
Greg

Aliquippa, PA

#3 Dec 19, 2009
google Jennifer Viafora

What a Tragedy
samrach

Clifton, NJ

#4 Jun 3, 2010
You have no idea. Nissar Suhail the driver took Jennifer Viafora's life and destroyed so many others
neverheard

Milford, PA

#5 Jul 25, 2010
Why has there been no follow up? What has happened to the driver who killed this woman? Did he skip the country or make a sweetheart deal?? Last I heard he pleaded 'not guilty' to a MISDEMEANOR!!! I suppose the car was driving it self?? Why is nothing in the paper?
samrach

Monsey, NY

#6 Oct 28, 2010
please keep inquiring. NOTHING has happened to this criminal yet! he is actually trying to place blame on the victim. He is still driving. He is still going on with his life as if nothing has happened. he destroyed a life and the lives of so many other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Skaggs anyone know him 5 hr Christine 1
Brooksann Skaggs (Apr '17) 16 hr Farmer Bob 2
Jacob woods 21 hr Pvgirl2014 1
Elliott’s automotive in Bainbridge Sat Moore634 2
Does Sean cawood smoke meth Sat Smh 5
Lynzie Johnson (Feb '17) Dec 6 Brittney 36
hope brown (Dec '16) Dec 5 Sara links 6

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance