Chagrin Falls nixes park lease

Chagrin Falls nixes park lease

There are 1 comment on the The Plain Dealer story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Chagrin Falls nixes park lease. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

CHAGRIN FALLS Village officials denied the request of the new owners of the former Mario's International Spa and Salon to lease about 10-feet of park space adjacent to the building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

chagrin falls

Menlo Park, CA

#1 Dec 10, 2008
You know The council is the reason chagrin falls is going downhill, I was down there the other night at 6 P.M and it was seriously a ghost town. Dark, noone walking around and almost every store and restaurant was closed. Something High End that could bring people to the city and spend lots of advertising finally wants to come in and of course they turn it down. Right now that land is concrete with dumpsters and garbage cans on it. Every time I come to chagrin falls there are more empty stores and closed restaurants, its really sad what the residents and council is turning this city into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun times in Nipgen (Nov '09) Wed oldschool 14
gloria williams Sep 24 brad mcclure 4
Drug house in bainbridge and dealers (Mar '16) Sep 22 Bray 7
Julie may Sep 22 momma 3
News Solon Mugshots: Two Charged After Police Statio... (Dec '12) Sep 19 Solon 2
Dairy Queen (Apr '12) Sep 18 Nate 36
PV Cheerleaders and respect Sep 18 Bren 6

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chagrin Falls Mortgages