Jr Kuhn does anyone know him and what...

Jr Kuhn does anyone know him and what he is like?

Posted in the Chagrin Falls Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brandy

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2010
I heard he was a woman beater?
Georgiapeach

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2010
he is nasty and yes he is a women beater i know this for a fact i seen the women he beat awful sad very sad
bill haynes

Galloway, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2012
can you say...PIECE OF SHIT,GUTLESS WASTE OF SPERM.
Tiffany

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Yes, he has a temper, but he also has a HUGE wang, that damn thing looks like a baby's arm holding an apple!
some1 concerned

London, OH

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Someone should call childrens services on JR.. I feel so bad for the lil girl living with him.. she isn't even his kid how in the fudge does he have her??? He beats her and something just don't seem right about them.. the poor lil girl can't even go out and play with other kids.. he even does pills right in front of her and has had her steal other peoples pills (no matter what kind) to give to him.. that poor kid needs a shot at a normal life... if someone don't step in something bad is going to happen if it hasn't already......
thanks

London, OH

#6 Oct 14, 2012
some1 concerned wrote:
Someone should call childrens services on JR.. I feel so bad for the lil girl living with him.. she isn't even his kid how in the fudge does he have her??? He beats her and something just don't seem right about them.. the poor lil girl can't even go out and play with other kids.. he even does pills right in front of her and has had her steal other peoples pills (no matter what kind) to give to him.. that poor kid needs a shot at a normal life... if someone don't step in something bad is going to happen if it hasn't already......
I too thought something wasn't right about that man. First thing in the morning I will be on the phone to CPS, I hate to think about that little girl being all alone with that creep.
sneaky

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2012
jr is a thieving,lying,worthless,lazy, non working,pill snorting,probably child molesting,piece of useless flesh.
henry

West Union, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2012
he burned down his mom and dad house.
Bub

Lynx, OH

#9 Nov 24, 2012
I heard he bangs his own siter christy.
miss bitch

Washington Court House, OH

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Jr Kuhn is a low life piece of shit. He burned down his parents house. Robbed his brothers house while they was moving then burnt it down. ...He wonders y his family dispisses him. He is an molestor. They need to take that lil girl away. Shes gonna be scared for life....
DragonHugger

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2012
He is a vile creature! His poor daughter.
Keith

West Union, OH

#13 Dec 22, 2012
He is living with a black guy now in chillicothe.
oppenhiemer

Wellston, OH

#14 Mar 2, 2013
JR Kuhn is king of the streets in bainbridge. You'd better step aside or else. Don't be a fool.
the truth

Columbus, OH

#15 Mar 3, 2013
king of the shits maybe,jr is a bitch ass punk, a sneak, a thief, user, abuser, and a loser. the only thing that he could possibly do that would help this world is to commit suicide. come on jr, do the world a favor and die already. youre wasting space on our planet.
oh boy

Stout, OH

#16 Mar 3, 2013
Better hope he doesn't find out who you are,if he does, you're dead meat!
the truth

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 4, 2013
whats he gonna do, burn down my house? he sure aint man enough to do anything face to face. thats the way he rolls. chickenshit all the way.
oh boy

Stout, OH

#18 Mar 4, 2013
you better stay hid, he knows about this post. and he is mad.
henry

Cambridge, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2013
you better stay hid behind your computer, "the truth". you might get hurt. be afraid, don't give your real name like a coward.
marvin m

Cambridge, OH

#20 Mar 4, 2013
jr can whip anybody azz in town.
ryan miller

Columbus, OH

#21 Mar 5, 2013
i bet he cant...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brad mcclure hiding at gloria williams 19 hr john may 17
jimmy fleming 19 hr Bob 3
Lawana Chaney (May '15) Thu Sweetie 10
Dairy Queen (Apr '12) Jul 27 Jole45 30
Thomas Flannery Jul 26 haley 1
Squatch Jul 25 Gina 11
apartments (Jul '15) Jul 24 Songbird 2

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance