First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2012
hey does anyone know if the timbers restaurant is still around it has been years since i have been around that area in quite a while. Is it still the best place to eat in town and they always had the most friendly people there. They always made you feel welcome when you walked in the door.
nhnhj

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Sep 17, 2012
It's still around

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2012
is it still the best and he most rien place to eat

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2012
i mean the best and most friendly place to eat
lakeside

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Sep 19, 2012
I prefer The Paxton. Timbers is not as clean anymore.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2012
that's really terrible it was always the busiest place don't they even care about anything anymore. they always had the best chicken there
shizzie

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
That place is crawling with roaches, wouldn't let Benner's dog eat there.
Just Me

Oak Hill, OH

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Paxton is really good. Timbers is nasty, roach infested and the food sucks. I got sick last time I was in there, before I even left.
Kim Davis

Broomfield, CO

#9 Sep 21, 2012
I never go back home to bainbridge much but, when I do I usually go their. I always see someone I know also.
bi-polar joe

Hillsboro, OH

#10 Sep 21, 2012
what happened to the bearded waitress they used to have in there?
L12-marshall 624

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
She married a bearded man and lives near peebles
L12-marshall 624

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Paxton rocks , the place is clean the help is extra friendly , the atmosphere is nice and NO BUGS !
insideout

Frankfort, OH

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Timbers has good food and the waitresses are great in bed!
nala

Waverly, OH

#14 Sep 30, 2012
curious1150 wrote:
that's really terrible it was always the busiest place don't they even care about anything anymore. they always had the best chicken there
Sounds like you started this thread so you could start crap on them. You should have just said what pissed you off at your last visit (or if you we're fired, etc.) and gotten it over with. People don't like bush-beaters :-)

Location hidden

#15 Oct 12, 2012
nala wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you started this thread so you could start crap on them. You should have just said what pissed you off at your last visit (or if you we're fired, etc.) and gotten it over with. People don't like bush-beaters :-)
For your informatipon i was only curious to see if it was still around. It has been at least 25 years since i have even been back in bainbridge. my job has me traveling alot and i was in a small restuarant like it when i happened to remember it.
crazy

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Well timbers was a great place 2 eat but its went so far down hill I really dont know how they havent been forced 2 close down. The waitresses r very rude unless your a man! The people working the food & n the kitchen r so dirty looks like they dont shower, not to mention ive even been served with hair n my food. Paxton!
Fun Fact

Hillsboro, OH

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Our family eats their all the time. Good food !
Just Saying

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Feb 11, 2013
I like Timbers food and have never had a problem but I do admit that when you see the cooks it makes you wonder!
JEAN-PAUL

France

#19 Feb 12, 2013
They are rude
i only asked for frogs legs and the lady with the whiskers told me to hop it.
curious

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Feb 20, 2013
the bearded lady has'nt worked there for years,so tell us another one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawana Chaney May 21 Curious 3
Ronald James Delphia May 18 lost 5
blank scripts May 18 Nono 3
Reva myers May 15 truth 1
Nipgen store May 12 Thomas 10
tim kniceley May 9 betsy 8
How shady our town is run May 9 coming 3
More from around the web

Chagrin Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE