Brecksville: Man drives without licen...

Brecksville: Man drives without license plate; friend cited for having marijuana

There are 2 comments on the The Chagrin Herald Sun story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Brecksville: Man drives without license plate; friend cited for having marijuana. In it, The Chagrin Herald Sun reports that:

An officer spotted a gray Chevy Monte Carlo on I-77 and, after making the stop and approaching the car, noticed the distinct odor of marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chagrin Herald Sun.

gophrt

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2009
The Brecksville pigs sit on interstate 77 north and southbound lanes between the county line of summit and cuyahoga daily.Also between Miller and Wallings roads.Their tickets (Brecksville Mayors Court)will shove it up your butt but good.The dick pullers have practically nothing to do in Brecksville, because the millionaires and upper class that reside in Brecksville tend to just count their money.The "poor" bastards that stumbles upon the common pricks will pay to the nose! Monitor them on your police scanner if you have one.(151.370)
clevelandstatest udent

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 2, 2009
wow.
sounds like an amazing set of folks around there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawana Chaney (May '15) Mon Bryan 12
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Mon bigguy 51
Jessie Moore known as biggem Aug 21 bears 7
Drug house in bainbridge and dealers Aug 20 Red car go zoom 5
chupacabra Aug 20 pumpkin head stoner 2
Dustin Chaney Aug 19 neighborhood watch 1
Squatch Aug 17 pumpkin head stoner 29

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance