dollar general sign up
told you so

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Mar 15, 2013
so to all of you ppl who argued with me that you knew it was a Autozone, a bank, a pizza place and so on.......I told you what it was, but no, you all wanted to argue that you KNEW what it was...well hello ITS A NEW DOLLAR GENERAL PLUS just like i told you it was!!!!!!!!!!
Jane

Cambridge, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2013
The autozone is going to be in the back of the store. They will have thier own sign there.
just sayin

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Jane wrote:
The autozone is going to be in the back of the store. They will have thier own sign there.
actually, its been told that the autozone will be going in the old dollar general building once they have moved into the new store......
just sayin

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Mar 15, 2013
they legally cannot be in the same building as dollar general, so if that's what you are thinking you are wrong. They are two completely different companies and cannot coincide the same building.IF there is an autozone sign in the building, again it is probably for the old building.
jimmy

Tempe, AZ

#5 Mar 19, 2013
it's not going to br a dollar general it is a family dollar store.
hehe:)

Van Wert, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Obviously the sigh says DOLLAR GENERAL not family dollar, there is already a family dollar dumbass.
Obviouslah

Peebles, OH

#7 Mar 19, 2013
This hehe guy must be a flaming retard. Why is this trash so important to him/it? This is standard behavior for a flaming retard. Did he/it learn to read that sign whlie passing there on the "special" bus? We may never know. Let us just hope he/it does not procreate.
Obviouslah

Peebles, OH

#8 Mar 19, 2013
^while.

Van Wert, OH

#9 Mar 19, 2013
For one I'm a girl, or two it's not important to me, it's just annoying how there are so many dumb people that still like to argue with everyone on what it is when obviously the sign clearly says Dollar General. just go away, no one asked your opinion.
Obviouslah

West Union, OH

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Does your retard helmet keep you from licking the windows on the short bus? Duh.

Van Wert, OH

#11 Mar 19, 2013
haha, your real mature. grow up already .
yomamma

West Union, OH

#12 Mar 19, 2013
up yo azz.
bbb

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Apr 30, 2013
I like dollar gerenal alot better than family dollar because the girls more nice than the one out at fd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squatch Thu Squatchbeleeber 1
Todd Thu Tera 10
Lynzie Johnson Jun 23 harry johnson 5
brad mcclure going to JAIL Jun 23 candy 1
brad mcclure hiding at gloria williams Jun 22 bender 15
Julia Simpson Jun 21 jamahl 2
eat the meat Jun 21 muhdick 1

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance