just wondering

Wellston, OH

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I heard this bar is an ok place to hang out,so before i check it out can i get any opinions on if its worth going too?ive heard more bad then good but mostly the service was the worst cmplaints i heard..
hawaii 5-0

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 21, 2012
its nick-named the bloody bucket....no charge.
just wondering

Mansfield, OH

#3 Nov 22, 2012
hawaii 5-0 wrote:
its nick-named the bloody bucket....no charge.
lolwha does tha mean?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I think what hawaii is refering to is how a girl got her face cut with a beer bottle while being held by one of the bar's workers. Definitely not the safest place to go for a single female.

Oh and did I mention the law was not called?
just wondering

Peebles, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2012
OMG!!!! thats terrible.... if that is true myheart goes out to that girl

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Yes. Mine does as well. Sadly it Is true, there were several eye witnesses.
a fly on the wall

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 28, 2012
inbreds and alcohol dont mix together very well...just saying.
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#8 Nov 28, 2012
I go to Lodi's and I always have a good time it is no different than any other bar if you go looking for trouble and you look hard enough and run your mouth you will find it. Most of the trouble is stopped quickly, if they know what is going on. I was their when that happened to the girl from Hillsboro but I didn't even know it was going on so how could anyone else unless they were in on it just saying. I have never has a bad time at Lodi's
Umm

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Just because you didn't know what was going on doesn't mean no one else did. That's a very selfish and ignorant way of looking at the situation.
You give Bainbridge women a bad name.

“Be Kind...Step Back...Realize!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 30, 2012
what was the girls name that was involved in that..poor thing!
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2012
LoDi's has a band tonight I think I'll check it out

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2012
I won't step foot in there anymore. Too many 'barred' people that are back and too much drama and violence. I think I'll stick to the Legion where you get better service.
truth hurts

Galloway, OH

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I think the service there SUCKS and the bartenders stand around and their boyfriends are behind the bar humping the women all the time .Just a bad place to get service and what other bar do you go into and the men and women hang on each other and never wait on the customers ?would be a nice place to start a decient bar ,just those women dont know how to run a bar ,they close and open when they want to ,no set hours ,never know when they are open .Ladies if you dont want to work then hire people that will and keep your boyfriends from behind the bar ,its just gross watching yall hang all over each other do that crap at home .take care of business.
???????

Caldwell, OH

#14 Dec 7, 2012
It is an unsanitary place they do their hair nails an makeup and smoke on the prep table in the back , food is outdated an they still serve the food to the customers ... They have had ppl who worked their an actually tried, but one of the owners get jealous an act childish . All that place is good for is druggies looking to sell an buy ! I think it should be shut down
I know

Powell, OH

#15 Jan 3, 2013
I was at the shell station when they sent a guy over there to get change for them n the gas station was getting ready to close n the owner told the guy he already made his drop n couldn't give change n the guy flipped out on him just cuz he's from another country. Smh
ppl blow my mind

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 6, 2013
I think the bar needs to be closed down, Bainbridge does not need a place for ppl to go, get trashed and show there ignorance. That place already had one man killed there, and a woman with her face slashed, it is nothing but trouble, and before you go and say its under different ownership now, let me just say, it may be different owners but the trash that frequent the place are still the same!!! CLOSE THE DOORS AND KEEP THEM CLOSED !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chagrin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scoots johnson trailer burnt 5 hr Been-there-done-that 2
Lynzie johnson Wed Meya 10
Bob Rowland - HR Graphics (Jan '09) Jul 15 Yellow Rose of Texas 8
Lloyds furniture store2651 Jul 13 here to help 3
Brad Daugherty Jul 12 Any info 5
Brooke Hurley Strickland Jul 8 Purple 2
Brain Tumor (Jan '06) Nov '16 Iknowwhoiamdoyou 5

Chagrin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance